ES Recruitment Drive
I suggest earning tc in tourney rooms or official servers so you can earn the tc for global. Otherwise if you wake up early in the morning and stay up, people will come in without global. ;) Good luck.

how to you claim money from the house? (Im already the administrator but when money is added to the house my tc doesn't increase)
Bump this for better servers and answering you a year late.

as soon as you put yourself in house, you automatically get tc if there at least 2 bets on each side. Be sure to set maxrake to 100000.

Just came across this. Extremely helpful and compressed. Has everything you basically need to know.

Question: I remember about what 2/3 years ago you could set how much you get out of bets? IE how much % of total winning money goes to you? It seems to be /house now which is set to some standard amount (what is it btw?) Is this still a thing?
[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan
You can't set how much you get from bets as far as I know, unless you are talking about /maxrake which you can set limiting how much tc you get from the 10% house rake.

Why is it when im house, and i set the enterfree to 10, then someone enters, i dont recieve TC
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Originally Posted by Sc1ence01 View Post
Why is it when im house, and i set the enterfree to 10, then someone enters, i dont recieve TC

Enterfee doesn't work.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
wait, what? then where does the money go even if you're a house?
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex