Original Post
(Kira) Recruitment
Requirements

1.Be forum/in-game active.

2.Min black belt to join.

3. be loyal, don't just join, leave.

And that's all you need to join.

Rules

1.No Spam, if you spam, you will get a warning, if you get 2 warnings, you will be kicked out of the clan, with 3 kicks out of the clan, you get banned without the posibility to join again.

Respect each other, doesn't matter if it's in/out the clan, if you break this rule, count as warning, if you want to report other member because he broke this rule, remember to take screenshots, i'll not accept reports without proofs.

3.Keep the
activity, You will get kicked if you don't state your reason and stay a week inactive.

Talk to a leader/co-leader before you make a clan thing (war, clan vid, recruit people, etc, something like that).
("copy and paste this if you've readed the rules" on the final of your application)

Application

The application will be a "Free-form" application, all the info have to be there (age, name, things you do on your free time, Past Clans, Previous Bans, Infractions, Warnings, not only in-game info Forum info and about your life too), 2-3 lines without anything that will help us know you, will get auto-rejected.

if your app, got rejected, you should wait a week to apply again, you need 2 negative votes to get rejected, and 3 positive to get accepted.

Every member will stay as a "new member" rank that is something like "unranked" the first week, after that week, we decide if the member is out or stay in the clan.

Join the IRC and chat with us:
IRC

Come to our main thread:

Clan thread
Last edited by Ale455; Apr 3, 2014 at 03:20 AM.
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
To anyone who is applying to be in Kira. Give as much truthful info as you can About yourself and Your Toribash gaming Career. Be sure to be on your Main. Be sure to read all rules and whatnot on the clan page before applying. The more info you give The better chance you have to being accepted to our family. Good luck and Goodbye.
Hello Now I will tell a little about yourself.
My name is Artem, I am 15 years old.
I play football.
I often play in toribash, I love this game.
My favorite fashion: wushu, parkour, aikido, ninjutsu.
Why I wanted to come in your clan? I really like your clan, he has a good name, logo, people.
And I'll be very happy to be in your clan.

Unfortunately, my main account was banned until 13 March (2 dan Akravt).

Replay: below.
Attached Files
Paka.rpl (47.0 KB, 12 views)
Papa 1.rpl (38.2 KB, 10 views)
Parkurasd.rpl (317.7 KB, 12 views)
Run bitch xD.rpl (114.5 KB, 12 views)
Wushu asdas.rpl (87.9 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by ProTypa; Mar 5, 2014 at 08:15 AM.
Wait until your Main is unbanned. It's less that 2 weeks away. Just hang around when We play ingame And get to know some of our members in that 2 weeks. Then When your main is unbanned Come apply. That way We don't have any confusion on who You/Your main is.

Sound good to you Pro?

Also, What belt, and rank is your main? This is just for me. The clan doesn't require a good rank But does require black belt Min belt.
His main is a 2nd Dan. Re-read the app.

I say yes once your main is unbanned.
-----
I'd also like to know why you were banned.
Last edited by Boerhae; Mar 5, 2014 at 04:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
I read that as part of his name -.- Whoops. And Yeah, That'd be something good to know..
A tip: Next time, when uploading replays, please use mods that are in TB by default. I don't have the mod listed in Parkurasd.rpl

You look pretty good in wushu, but you need to work on your running, and delivering power in your SP replays.
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
that wasn't exactly what i meant by "free form app" i was thinking more about a wall of text, but well.. and read the rules, and fix your app.

Btw, don't use mushu to do replays on single player, easy dm don't look good :c

for now, no. (btw my no count as 1, not because i'm leader it's an auto reject, so you can still have posibilities to join)
Join Request.
Hi im 24 years old 2dan black belt tori from Estonia, Gizodude told me i should leave post about my request. so i hope i can join u guys user (Qwertynous)
um, i say neutral, i'd like you to put more effort on your app, more info about you, a mini Bio to know more.