Ranking
Originally Posted by Whale View Post
the only downside is probably people would be less ignorant in terms of prices so we couldnt rip people off for 25 a G

You know you're a shitty drug dealer when you talk about the legalization of a plant that has many medical uses and how it would keep you from ripping people off by selling it for a ridiculous price.
bitchass
Weed > Cigarettes
Weed > Alcohol
Weed > McDonald Burgers

Blaze it up my dudes. Make weed legal.
Originally Posted by Kozmonaut View Post
You know you're a shitty drug dealer when you talk about the legalization of a plant that has many medical uses and how it would keep you from ripping people off by selling it for a ridiculous price.

well we all already know the medical benefits and all that so why would i add to it when i stand at a different place altogether? i'm just trying to say the effects it would have on us bcs we're all about securing bags while talking about medical benefits and all is up to you stoners
In my opinion yes, just look at alcohol. It’s one of the most widely consumed drugs there is right now although leads to addiction, has no benefits, 17 shots of alcohol can kill you, there are thousands or even millions of deaths linked to alcohol...drunk driving etc, In some people it causes violence and it destroys families but it’s legal on the other hand weed has many benefits especially in oil form where kids that had 50 seizures a day and started to use cannabis in oil the seizures decreased to 2 or 3 times a day but it’s illegal also even when people smoke cannabis it doesn’t lead to any major incidents and the worst thing is that cannabis has probably many more benefits we don’t know about because its harder to research it when it’s illegal
Its not important if it is legal or not, it is not important which institutes are making tons of articles proving shit
simply the system is not important, just blaze up or not.. if the cops put you in prison for cannabis you at least can make new connection
Enjoint life
i don't see the point of banning weed when alcohol is legal.
i mean when people smoke weed they just sit still and laugh
when they drink too much alcohol they do stupid dangerous things
see? we have no logic
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
People always say "well alcohol is worse than marijuana, and alcohol is legal, so marijuana should be legal." Problem is that same logic can be used to say "well marijuana is not as bad as alcohol, and marijuana is illegal, so alcohol should be illegal."

It's why stating alcohol being legal while marijuana is illegal as justification for marijuana legalization holds no weight. The logical structure does not specifically support marijuana legalization, and can easily be used to justify alcohol prohibition. You need to provide more substance to the argument, otherwise you're just commenting on how the laws are logically flawed. Prove that it should go the legalization route, and not the prohibition route.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
"can easily be used to justify alcohol prohibition"

Perhaps it can easily be used like that, but it'd result in a shitty nanny-state argument that can be safely ignored.
Last edited by Ele; Jan 6, 2018 at 04:47 AM.
Stop comparing marijuana to alcohol and cigarettes. You can smoke cigarettes and drink alcohol moderately and thoughtfully without having long-lasting effects, but you can't moderately smoke marijuana without getting a high and numbing your brain and slowing your reasoning (sure you can smoke a small amount of weed and not get high, but the point of someone smoking weed is to get high, isn't it?).
I remember reading that the reason alcohol and cigarettes are legal while so many other (arguably less harmful) drugs are illegal is that cigarettes and alcohol have been a part of culture for so long so it would be a culture shock to ban these drugs.

The result of which would hurt the economy due to the loss of their sales and the increased spending needed to combat the illegal sales and consumption of these now illegal drugs. Even more politically, this would be an unpopular decision and could easily lead to a loss of votes for the party or candidate responsible in the next election.

Also @Holotor, you cant smoke cigarettes moderately for an extended period of time without serious detriment to your health. Alcohol really depends on the frequency but both are arguably worse for your health than marijuana.
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.