ES Recruitment Drive
Going afk does force you to improvise, and it really puts your opponents skill to the test. I have seen less experienced players attacks completely fail, because I was not moving. Personally, I enjoy moves that are unexpected like going afk, or trying to dodge attacks.

I think these are all part of the same strategy, which is forcing the opponent into unfamiliar situations and catching them off guard.
aint nothing to it but to do it
Well if they're relaxed on the first frame. Sometimes that can be if they're just tricking you or something like that. So I do understand why the game should leave you waiting 3 frames for an opponent to fight since you may know if they're afk or not. So what can be the problem here?
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
Originally Posted by jeffear View Post
I've won a couple of judo matches being afk, its actually nice lol

Hmm... How was that possible? Game bug or something?
#LLPS 💙💫
^ That is correct. AFKing is nothing new at all and sometimes we don't do much.
#LLPS 💙💫
god i hope not this shouldn't bother me so much but it does for some reason mainly cause im realy only good at hand to hand
Trying
Sometimes i like to do this it can be meh effective but makes for a disadvantage and sometimes a fun fight
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
I think its like, you see what the opponent throws at you, whats his tactic, and then you try and counter it.
Here i should post something witty if i had something, which i dont.