ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[BUGREPORT] "Not Connected" instead of "server is full"
So, I have, alot, of pet peeves. And one of them is things not working correctly. Normally, when you join a full server, it says "This server is full," or something similiar. It also does this with bans and such, but whenever I attempt to join a server that's full, or that I am banned from, it just says "Not connected." I've tried it on other PCs, and it will show the message saying the server is full, but it never works on mine. I use steam and the regular, yet neither work. It's been annoying me alot more recently, simply because I don't know if my internet is the problem, or if the server is full.

I'm mainly looking for tips to fix this, or a reason to why it's doing this. Thanks.
I'm just gamin' man
When I constantly REC, I also sometimes get Server is full/banned, and sometimes I get non-connected. It's never consistent. I'm never sure if it's my internet or the game. Is it just a 4.9+ bug, or?
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Yes, but you see, I don't ever get the room is full or banned saying. It's always not connected for me.
I'm just gamin' man
It must just be your client having a hard time with your PC. Whatever code they used on the messages for banned or room full must be incompatible. It shouldn't be much of a problem, but unless Nabi decided to have their files in different file form for problems like these, they're no fixes.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
1st; HA, your name and the problem.
2nd; I'm not really sure if there's a way to fix this, just have to wait it out.
You can also uninstall the game, as there are components that determine the connection.
Uninstalling and reinstalling can reset those components.
It may be something else, not sure, I've never had to deal with this myself.
Originally Posted by regotten View Post
1st; HA, your name and the problem.
2nd; I'm not really sure if there's a way to fix this, just have to wait it out.
You can also uninstall the game, as there are components that determine the connection.
Uninstalling and reinstalling can reset those components.
It may be something else, not sure, I've never had to deal with this myself.

I've repeatedly deleted and reinstalled this game before. It wasn't to fix the issue at hand, but I had this problem before and after each delete and reinstall.
I'm just gamin' man
Honestly, as far as I am concerned, I think it's been happening since forever, to the point where I didn't even realize it's a bug because it's happening all the time and I thought it's meant to show you "not connected" if you don't join a room for any reason (hell, it even might be the case actually).
I guess since it can actually show you proper message instead, this can get marked as bug report.

For now if you're not sure if it's your internet failing or the room being full/etc, I suggest opening a browser and trying to go through toribash.com and forums.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos