Ranking
Originally Posted by borgpunx View Post
42, still a virgin

Originally Posted by DeeJayy741 View Post
Holy shit balls. At least you're honest.

I like how basically everyone here lost their virginity during adolescence (11 - 1

I'm 13, virgin, planning to stay that way til I get married, but I don't think thats gonna happen, cos obviously I'm gonna lose it while I'm under 16 like all you like-able fellows.

How do you think i'm honest when I say I'm 42 years old. Ha. Listen kids. I lost mine at 16, and its not somethin to brag about. If you're screwing before you're 18, you just don't know how to work it, or rather, your partner doesn't know how to work it. Wait till you're 18, then go balls out. To the kids that have had sex in the 11-16 yr old range.... forshaaaame. You disgust me.
RAWR xTeam Sambo
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
i was getting pussy the day i was born.

how was it? mmm
RAWR xTeam Sambo
How do you think i'm honest when I say I'm 42 years old. Ha. Listen kids. I lost mine at 16, and its not somethin to brag about. If you're screwing before you're 18, you just don't know how to work it, or rather, your partner doesn't know how to work it. Wait till you're 18, then go balls out. To the kids that have had sex in the 11-16 yr old range.... forshaaaame. You disgust me.

Why disgust you?;<
I couldn't controle it seriously and i think they were joking at the 42 thing
The fact that nearly half the people here are lying about the fact that they have had sex renders this thread useless. I am not going to answer the question because it makes no difference if I do, I'll just follow the general trend and say I lost it at 11. Because at that point in my life I had a great understanding of the female anatomy and what sex meant.
I lost mine at 14 o.o I didn't want to though :S

I had sex that I enjoyed and consented to at 16, which is the legal age here
Last edited by Zapachu; Sep 21, 2009 at 11:56 AM.
NEW ACCOUNT: ZAPACHOO
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Originally Posted by DavidFee View Post
I'll just follow the general trend and say I lost it at 11.

just follow the general trend - sounds like lying :s

lost mine when I was 14 :v
[Sigma]
And the second largest penis in animal kindom
I think i was 14, first girlfriend i ever had, i was with her for about a year before we first did. I think 11 is a bit young, where did you do it, in a tree hut? Could you even get erect or was it dry humping? I think it's crazy.
Originally Posted by DreamEater View Post
just follow the general trend - sounds like lying

Yes, well done.
Yay DreamEater for stating the obvious. 11 is FAR to young.
NEW ACCOUNT: ZAPACHOO
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You look pretty old. Show Yourself thread.