Toribash
Oh, this reminds me. I went to see Billy Talent the other night, Cancer Bats and Canterbury were supporting. The whole place was full of burly men, got really fucked up that night.
collect snots from the nose
I go to lots of local music festivals my son is well known among local music fans and even has his own fan club because of his festival appearances.
the only famous band i have seen live were funeral for a friend with cancer bats attack attack and incase of fire supporting. all were awesome.
Go check my myspace myspace.com/tatookerryx
http://naked-ladies.on.toribash.com
I'm seeing Green Day next month \o/
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
My friend saw them Tuesday or something when they came over to Birmingham, he said it was probably the best gig he's been to. Have fun!
collect snots from the nose
I've been to 4 festivals and about 75 gigs.
Not bad for a 15 year old no?

Biggest bands I've seen are:

Rage Against The Machine
Judas Priest
Metallica
Megadeth
Slayer
Mastodon
Tenacious D
The Killers
Dragonforce

Going to see Dio and Motorhead next month, and Amon Amarth tomorrow night Me and my dad are watching Amon Amarth while my Mum, Sister and Aunt are watching Green Day in Manchester.
Originally Posted by Sickshot View Post
I've been to 4 festivals and about 75 gigs.
Not bad for a 15 year old no?

Biggest bands I've seen are:

Rage Against The Machine
Judas Priest
Metallica
Megadeth
Slayer
Mastodon
Tenacious D
The Killers
Dragonforce

Going to see Dio and Motorhead next month, and Amon Amarth tomorrow night Me and my dad are watching Amon Amarth while my Mum, Sister and Aunt are watching Green Day in Manchester.

Lucky

My life sucks, I've never been to a concert in my life because its Delaware and no band come near here. The closest thing I've been to is a stand up show, which was actually pretty awesome because it was Jeff Dunham.

I almost was going to go to a KISS concert a few weeks ago but my dad got sick and couldn't take me.

i suppose this is my fault though because i never really try to see what bands are coming within a reasonable distance of me
Last edited by randomguy8; Oct 31, 2009 at 01:59 AM.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Jeff Dunham is awesome

That sucks about your dad getting sick, I'd love to see KISS.
Yeah I guess I'm pretty lucky, my dad likes the same bands as me, so he always gets the tickets - which means I never have to pay.
Lowlands around 4 times now, very epic, Pinkpop, much fun, always a good vibe, Parkpop, meh, a bit small for my taste.
And way more.
I tend to look for festivals rather than concerts.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.