Ranking
Lostprophets tickets go on sale soon, if not already. Definitely going to see them.
collect snots from the nose
Megadeth, Slayer, and Testament are going on tour through the US. It's going to be the most bad ass Metal show in 18 years when the last time they played together and guess what? They made the prices go down to $10 like the old school 1991 price of tickets.
I met Alice in Chains at Cain's Ballroom in Tulsa, OK. Best night of my life. My father at the time was playing drums for a country band called the Rachel Stacy band, and they were opening up for them. I got to get in free, go in early to set up, watch Alice in Chains do a sound check, meet every single one of them (as well as talk to and shake their hands), meet their techs, meet their tour manager, watch from sidestage, go backstage to have a toast with them, and even meet the Rooster and his brother! They are the nicest guys you'll ever meet in a band..such an awesome performance, as well!

Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
Megadeth, Slayer, and Testament are going on tour through the US. It's going to be the most bad ass Metal show in 18 years when the last time they played together and guess what? They made the prices go down to $10 like the old school 1991 price of tickets.

You lucky little...ugh, if tickets were still that much all the time that would be incredible.

that was a good movie you will enjoy it no doubt.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
close

IMO, these guys look like the biggest dicks.

I really want to go see Tool.
Like a crave.
lol
I want to go to Showtek concerts
They don't have Showtek at Brisbane ;~;
cbfed buying a plane ticket to go to Sydney anyway.
I'm going to a Lamb of God, Devil Driver and Shadows Fall in a few weeks. Gonna be freaking awesome.

Then in February next year I'm going to Soundwave. It's an Australian metal/rock festival. Bands this year include AFI, Tivium, Anthrax, Meshuggah, Escape the Fate, The Devil Wears Prada, Janes Addiction, Paramore and Alexisonfire. Fucking legendary.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
Peter you didn't have to reply to him. Now I see two pictures of the same douche bags.