Ranking
Originally Posted by Shigechio View Post
koor, I was an ally when you guys got official :3

Hang on, Mocro will add you there, there's no reason to "multi-posting" here, just wait.
jirado no viraya
Mocro, why am I not on here, like discussed on Skype a while ago? O_o

Anywho;
Why I want to be an ally: So I can annoy Mocro, mostly... Jokes, I lurked on your unoffical board a few times, and you all seem like a bunch of cool people.
What I can help the clan with: Forum activity, and forumy based things
What I expect to do here with you guys: Just post, and have a good time, maybe make a few friends
Originally Posted by kameron View Post

Anywho;
Why I want to be an ally: So I can annoy Mocro, mostly... Jokes, I lurked on your unoffical board a few times, and you all seem like a bunch of cool people.
What I expect to do here with you guys: Just post, and have a good time, maybe make a few friends

seems like a cool guy, I say yes o/
Quitting toribash dawg
Originally Posted by kameron View Post

Anywho;

You made me laugh.

My vote is yes.
jirado no viraya
You know i want to be a single ally :3 and you know why i want to be Mocro is my buddy

MocroGunz Moderated Message:
SHHHHH!!!
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Jun 19, 2012 at 02:13 PM.
♠I AM DEATH KICKS I BREAK ANYONE OR ANYTHING♠
Nothing it is a joke between me and him here is a hint it has to do with a name your parents give you
♠I AM DEATH KICKS I BREAK ANYONE OR ANYTHING♠
Why I want to be an ally: I want to be an ally because I am kind of new to the fourm and am looking for a decent clan and this clan is on my list.
What I can help the clan with: I am active on the forum now, not just in-game.
What I expect to do here with you guys: Get to know you guys and maybe become a member.
What I don't get is how you say you are forum active, yet you only have 2 posts.
Quitting toribash dawg
Originally Posted by Mevin View Post
Why I want to be an ally: I want to be an ally because I am kind of new to the fourm and am looking for a decent clan and this clan is on my list.
What I can help the clan with: I am active on the forum now, not just in-game.
What I expect to do here with you guys: Get to know you guys and maybe become a member.

You remind me of Shmevin dude. lol

Anyway, no.
jirado no viraya