Ranking
Original Post
Cartoons
Be it the 80s,90s, or 2015, there is always an abundance of both good and bad cartoons.

What cartoon do you or did you like? Why do you like it?

(Please post a video of an episode of the cartoon you are talking about :v)
I've watched Ren and Stimpy as a child a lot, probably more than other cartoons. i just started binge watching it for nostalgia and it's really enjoyable.
definitely my favorite cartoon. rocko's modern life is a great contender though.
Originally Posted by HolyShrimp View Post
I've watched Ren and Stimpy as a child a lot, probably more than other cartoons. i just started binge watching it for nostalgia and it's really enjoyable.
definitely my favorite cartoon. rocko's modern life is a great contender though.

Ren and Stimpy didn't seem that approachable to be honest, but when I did start watching it it was a blast.

Mine would either have to be The Fairly Godparents, or Dexter's Labatory

I'm sure I watched a lot, but the only thing that comes to my mind is Yvon of the Yukon.

Not sure if it played outside of Canada but it was hilarious to me as a kid.

Last edited by MrJingles; Nov 6, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
i was born in 2002,but that cartoon was aways on tv
Pingu,this is hilarious,i liked to watch it(even without undestarding what they was saying)
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
does boku no pico count?
I loved phineas and ferb. It was my childhood!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Fairy Oddparents and Denny Phantom.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Danny Phantom was amazing
i dressed up as him for halloween once
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.