ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
What was your favorite toy as a child?
What toy did you enjoy most as a kid? Where/who did you receive it from? Why is it your favorite?

Mine has to be those paper spinners everyone used to make. They were easy to make and highly customizable. I first seen one when someone in my elementary school class brought a ton one day, selling them for around two to three dollars.
String figures!!!!!

This shit was so fun, me and my friends used to compete and speedrun through making jacob's ladder.

there was some crazy shit you could do with these things

please tell me other people were into this
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Originally Posted by Larfen View Post
String figures!!!!!

This shit was so fun, me and my friends used to compete and speedrun through making jacob's ladder.

there was some crazy shit you could do with these things

please tell me other people were into this

I did pretty much the same thing, instead of using string though, I used rubber bands.

I want to go out and buy string to do these things now, dang.
hotwheels!!! until today wait no no i dont play with it anymore i just collect it....i used to beg my dad to give me money so that i can buy one lol at least i go buy it myself.the reason why i love it because its the only toy car that wont shatter into a million peaces if you throw it against a wall
THIS COMMUNITY DIDN'T WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY :(
If definitely say my favorite toy was a really dense stick that wouldnt break if you hit it against something. I want to train with swords one day so yea.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Hotwheels and pokemon cards were the shit in the neighborhood i grew up in. We compared what car is coolest, and had pokemon battles on the stairways of the apartments.
my fav past toy is a drawing mannequin (human artist model)
you can search it on google
i could imagine it as anything i want yeah
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
There was this gigantic spooderman in my bed when i was about 5-ish, I used to wrestle with it. It's resting in my province now.
Anything that a robot toys(with moveable joints), or a toys that you can make into something like blocks thing and clay toy like play-doh.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Lego hands down. I was obsessed with it. And even know I may randomly buy me some Lego.
Better than Minecraft.
Last edited by AssassinPro; Mar 26, 2016 at 10:28 PM.
golf