Ranking
Everything, literally.
Twice.

I'd meet up with every eVo member first and whoever wanted to come could, we would go crazy, drive exotic cars, race, visit everywhere we can, eat exotic food, fly, .. Everything you can imagine.

End it on a beautiful beach with a nice sunset relaxing together... With alcohol of course.

But twice if possible.
Last edited by Tripstone; Apr 18, 2016 at 04:36 AM.
I would just live like I did before.
Who cares what happens in a week?
If it comes it comes, why would I do something special or hurt someone, its not their fault. Also, I'd be to lazy to do something
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
I'd probably do 2 things

1. Delete my browser history, self explanatory

2. Spend time with my family and loved ones, probably wouldn't have the guts to tell them what I really want to say but yeah would be an eventful week thats for sure
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I'd learn how to flip bricks for mad dough. It would bring me immense levels of self-satisfaction and personal merit to assure myself that I was black the whole time, to know that my enduring grind was always crooked, just before the world would ultimately end.
Last edited by Highpez; Apr 20, 2016 at 03:11 AM. Reason: Never been a
Cinema Television Media Major.
go to space, so that i can still live as the world ends below me
maybe take some friends and family with me

duh
I will run away and try to survive but idk if i would survive but At least I tried
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
If the world were going to end huh.... Well call me a typical redneck, but I would grab my best friend, get in my family's C5 Corvette, drive to Bass Pro Shop, grab whatever fun guns and ammunition I can find, and just go shoot shit all day long. Then end the day eating one of DC's hickory smoked burgers.

Yup, thats how I would go out. Cars, Guns, Food.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
I would probably do the same shit I do everyday.
World could end anyday anyways so hey whats the deal.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god