ES Recruitment Drive
Currently working at Lowe's Home Improvement.

My dream job is to be an astronomer.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
i'd love to do something in art, more specifically 2D animation, and i guess that's one of my dream jobs..
3D animation is nice and all, but the flow of 2D and just how ever frame is a piece of art in-itself is fantastic

i'd also love to be a sort of writer.. not really to write a lot of stories, maybe just one or two good ones and develop them to an ideal vision, either for tv, novel series, movie, or comic, and then just live off the royalties c:
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I never understood how you can have a solid idea of what you want to do for the rest of your life?

I'd like to do all certain things but none of them seem like a job I want to stick to more than a year with.

At the moment I want to work at a dog adoption area. But first I have to work on personal things to get to that goal.

Also please enlighten me on how you can have the motivation to stick to a job or even go to college,
I finally had a proper job a few months ago, only lasted a day cause it was just a dead end job.
|Evil|
I don't exist
I'm a bit young to say what will be my future job, but I love mathematic, so I think I will try to do research in mathematics
I would really like to become a computer engineer or technician. I really have a gift for technology and science. I know the ins and outs of every computer.
"wifi pimp, modems hanging from my wrists,
passwords on my blunts, gotta login to hit it"
i am currently a part timer in family bakery (they should change their name lol)
But i want to pursue to become a statisticians (is that the right word?)
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
yeah, statistician is the right word

Statistics is fucking cool. My favorite little branch of mathematics and science or social studies. Took it as an AP class last year or something and loved it the entire way through.

although, I'd probably specifically want to be an actuary or something if I ever took that career path

I'm much more into music though. I can only imagine it'd be super duper hard to get into as a career, so I'd probably end up needing to do a lot of different things altogether, like freelance composition work for game+movie titles for a while, teaching, music lessons/performance instruction etc. with the goal of eventually composing and/or performing full time. A guy can dream.
im currently a Radiology Technologist Intern at my local hospital.

my dream job is to be a x ray tech and or a nurse practitioner mainly because thats what my dad did and my main goal is to make my parents somewhat proud of me (:
Run it down mid
I'd love to be a full time drummer one day. Getting equipment would be hard so I might try yo hone my computing/programming schools
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this