Original Post
500k head request
so yea 1. im looking for a head
2.im buying a ton of tc tomorrow
3.i need the most detailed head you guys can give me
4.i really dont care what theme it is

prize:500k
(as some of you know iw as going to do 600k but im paying 100k for a video
look in events for my replay requests for that video)
so yea get to work on those heads

Nevil~
None of Toribash Heads is worth more than 100k TC... but 500k! Wow, dude thats overpriced imo...
For 500k you can get an epic set...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by iTzLUK3 View Post
None of Toribash Heads is worth more than 100k TC... but 500k! Wow, dude thats overpriced imo...
For 500k you can get an epic set...

mine are :P
Hate to do sets... but a head is always fun.
Guess ill give it a try.

Also: Posted in wrong place ;P
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
i think any head made for this will be some of the best in the community but 500k is a little much, also any details on how you want it? (colors, style)
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic55895_1.gif[/SIGPIC]
a 500k open-ended request? Wow. This is especially difficult for texture makers because there's not really a bar standard to shoot for. Because it's open ended, there's a high percentage chance that they will make something that you don't even remotely like... which may deter some from even entering...

Writing even a small description for this request might give you a lot more entries.
wow I think your throwing away way too much money on this head, I think that the quality between a head for 50k compared to one for 500k would hardly differ.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!