Ranking
Original Post
Zombie Apocalypse: Whats your plan?
Ok, the purpose of this thread is to discuss what would be the best thing to do in the case of a zombie apocalypse.

Here is the scenario:
The zombie plague was first recorded in New York, but just days latter reports from Moscow, London, Tokyo, Mexico city, Jakarta, Bejing, Rio De Janeiro, Sydney, and every other capital/major city in the world (So don't think you can just sit back and watch the world die).
These zombies are of course plague zombies. For those who are inexperienced in dealing with plague zombies, they are fast, cunning, strong, agile and eternally hungry. They are humans devolved into animals, but retaining our intelligence, however using only for the purpose of hunting. Plague zombies fear UV light, it destroys the plague, and as such it burns them terribly. They are also extremely hard to kill, they feel no pain, and as such will continue fighting even if they have lost both arms, until they don't have enough blood left in their body to continue. Plague zombies hunt in packs, and by packs i mean 3 - 500 zombies.

However there is good news, the plague has apparently devolved, it is no longer airborn, and so can only be contracted from blood to blood contact.

If infect you have around 36 hours before you are a zombie, the only way to slow the contraction is in colder climates, where it has been known to take as long as a week for contraction to occur. Those in tropical climates however better watch out, 12 hours is around standard for you guys.

So that is the scenario.
As soon as you read this then consider that you have read some sort of news bulletin telling you all this stuff. At this moment the zombies are fanning out from the main cities (everyone in the main cities are trapped, dead... or now your greatest enemy).
Just so you know, zombies move at around 40 km/h or 25 mp/h. However they will come for you, in a straight line, from the closest major city.

What do you do first? What is your plan of action?
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Obviously, join zombie slaves for steveirwin.
But in reality, go to a mall.
Preferably one with a gun store.
Or a mall in antarctica.
I would bring all the world's hottest babes, so I could repopulate the planet, while working on a cure. Radio signals would be broadcast through out the planet, calling all survivors to my base. Sniper rifles and shotguns would be the standard firearms against the zombies. Presumably, since the infection is spread by blood to blood contact, it presumably infects your kidneys first, because they can't filter out the contagion. Putting someone on dialysis would most likely cure this kind of infection. If that doesn't work, an anti-viral, anti-biotic, anti-parasitic, or chemo would be administered to kill the infection. I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED. JOIN ME, OR BECOME ONE OF THEM.
Gay For Onlymar And Tinerr

Onlymar is a chick.
Last edited by evets; Apr 29, 2009 at 03:50 AM.
Well, go to the anti-zombie shelter of course! I hear they have internet there.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
ummm run to my pasters house and hide in his soled gold panic room :o?
TehCaek owns this acc! BWAHAHA!
Pretty sure you would all die...

Zombies have a great sense of smell, and so would easily track down Thunder, who would be defenseless and unable to run. (Zombie kill count +1)

Steve runs into a very open area, that would probably have a whole bunch of people there and would stink of human. Interesting plan, better hope either your local mall is fortified, or you know how to shoot!

Clockwork dies. No question about that.

Taco would live, so long as he can find the bunker, and so long as the other billion people dont kick him out

Hopeman dies for having a solid gold panic room at his parents house.... yeah right...
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
Pretty sure you would all die...

Zombies have a great sense of smell, and so would easily track down Thunder, who would be defenseless and unable to run. (Zombie kill count +1)

Steve runs into a very open area, that would probably have a whole bunch of people there and would stink of human. Interesting plan, better hope either your local mall is fortified, or you know how to shoot!

Clockwork dies. No question about that.

Taco would live, so long as he can find the bunker, and so long as the other billion people dont kick him out

Hopeman dies for having a solid gold panic room at his parents house.... yeah right...

What about if i hide in a room with 10000 toilets and every toilet has poo?

Or i would run with ofillusion lol
Last edited by ThunderX; Apr 29, 2009 at 04:07 AM.
i would, Run to my bro's house
(He has a M-16 , Deagle , ShotGun , Revolver , and a 9mm).
then we will chill in his house and camp... and eat food etc. etc. then hunt for food in the middle of the day.

Good Idea Right?
Clan/Org's: [GATA] /[Wushu Leaguevl.2] [Jolly Roger]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<b[No]Stupinator>: Wat server with so many grat players
<b[No]Stupinator>: I Notice you Ofi :D
<WL[JollyR]Ofillusion>: Im awsome stup?
<b[No]Stupinator>: Oyea:D
I would do sumthing out of fallout 3 i would run and find a chainsaw and m-16, put them togethr and what do ya get? A Gears Of War Lancer(ChainSaw Gun!) Then i would run around town chainsawing and gunning down all zombies i see. after i run out of ammo i would use martydom from CoD 4 and Kill all them Sons a biotches before running out of ammo while im gunnin down zombie n00bz they would be down but not out and i would use a gears 2 exicution! SilentKilla Will Kill All Those Zombie Sons A Biotces!!! Clever Ey?