Toribash
Original Post
25k easy set request
This request is for 2 sets, each one is worth 25k

I want full body, including joint textures for whenever they come out.

This is what you have to work with:

Make the green either acid or toxic, make the gold gold colored:

Make the white pure, and make the gold gold:

This request ends in 1 week, so please get your submissions in as soon as possible.
This is your first post and you are a member since 2 month. Are you sure you have a full texture pack and you can pay 25k?
---Moddeling Claytobash 1 and 2-------Proud winner of XmiechoX`s Tourney---
This is an alt account, I have a fully textured account with quite a bit of tc as my main.

I guarantee you will get payed if you make the textures and i like them.
Originally Posted by Coldsnap
including joint textures for when they come out.

If they are not out, how can we make them?
25k is too low for this request especially with joint textures
Your messed up world enthrills me
I dont feel like logging on my alt right now, so whatever.

Originally Posted by DecapW View Post
If they are not out, how can we make them?

Idk, you guys are the texture makers. I want them so the sets will look complete for any SS's or renders i do of them.

Originally Posted by william405 View Post
25k is too low for this request especially with joint textures

These are extremely simple sets and Its not like you have to really come up with anything for them.

Even with joint textures, these are still extremely simple to make. Some parts are single color or a very easy to make pattern.

I feel 25k for each set is more than enough
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/928/examplen.png You like this head ( I will make it more detailed, recolor, anything you want) If you like it, I'll continue with the set, if not, how can I make it better? ( This is my first try at texturing, could use some money, cos I'm broke and poor )
Edit: forgot to mention, this is an ingame sreenshot, so this is the actual head.
Last edited by Meamme0; Jun 9, 2009 at 04:50 PM.
Its ok, but it could be more detailed. If you look at the picture, you will see that it is like teeth around the visor and the black spots up near the top.

Anyone else planning on submitting something?
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I will make it more detailed then ;) This was just a prototype. I tried acid, but that looked like a sick frog. . What do you want me to do bout the joint textures? I'm sorry, I'm very low on experience ;). But I really don't have a clue how to make joint textures.
I don't have any clue how to make joint textures either, maybe there is a tutorial on them somewhere.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]