ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Selected Buying
I'm not sure if this has already been suggested or not, but I think the market needs a selected buying section.
How it would work is, you type in the name of the item you're after and an amount you wish to pay. From there if someone wants to sell that specific item of theirs to you at that price, they can do so.
Just a suggestion.
father of philip scone
Doesn't that exist? Or do you mean adding a buying section specifically for people buying items. Though how would this work? The forum will have to know whether you are selling the right item and the color.

Though forum marketing is basically this. Though this has the rule of no haggle. So like a quick sell in the market pretty much. Eh, could be useful. Doesn't sound too dramatic of an update

-Supported.
blue
pink
isn't this the market search option
I don't like military time, I prefer metric or imperial.
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Doesn't that exist? Or do you mean adding a buying section specifically for people buying items. Though how would this work? The forum will have to know whether you are selling the right item and the color.

Though forum marketing is basically this. Though this has the rule of no haggle. So like a quick sell in the market pretty much. Eh, could be useful. Doesn't sound too dramatic of an update

-Supported.

Pretty much, someone just enters the name of the item they want with the amount they want to pay, then if you have the item they want and you'd like to sell it to them for their asking price, you do so.

Originally Posted by thebaddas View Post
isn't this the market search option

smh

Originally Posted by The7thVoid View Post
Don't want to be a smart ass, but that's what the forums are for.

By saying this you basically mean they should take the Market section of the website off.
Smart one.
Last edited by Donkey; Oct 3, 2014 at 03:34 AM.
father of philip scone
Originally Posted by Kradel

-Supported.

Pretty much, someone just enters the name of the item they want with the amount they want to pay, then if you have the item they want and you'd like to sell it to them for their asking price, you do so.

Yea you can do that on the forums, no need to do that on the market if you can do that on the forums.
#INIT2WINIT
smh..
You know what else you can do on the forums, sell items, so you're still saying that they should take off the market section, lmao.
People aren't constantly on the forums, some players just check back every now and then.
This option would make it easier as they wouldn't have to transfer the TC.
Just because you have a problem with me, doesn't mean you need to disagree with my idea.
Last edited by Donkey; Oct 3, 2014 at 04:27 AM.
father of philip scone
i see what you are saying but this is really what the market section of the forum is for. must people that actually care about marketing will check the forums as well as the market tab because, it's on the same site, so why wouldn't you. if this was added there would of course be people trying to make a profit and put up their 'buying prices' for items very low, this is the same reason why higher priced items in the market do not get sold until there aren't as many of that item being sold. this is not to say that the market tab is useless either, but really, the only benefit of this suggestion is so people wont have to transfer tc? as if that's a hard thing to do.

(try not to assume what someone means by what they say either, no one is saying the market section should be taken away. just like how you are (hopefully) not saying that the market forum should be taken away)

hope that made some sense, it's l8
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
I see what you mean Mwah.

1. This wouldn't only be used by marketers, it would be used for players that don't understand the forums, that don't like the community etc.

I see what you mean, idrc anymore, it is just a suggestion.
father of philip scone