ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Trying things on in the Torishop
So this has been really bugging me. It's not really something that I use all the time, but it's something that should be available, and was taken out in the last update. I'm not very happy that I can't try on things above my QI level in the Torishop. I mean, you can see one belt above, but you can't see the distant future.

Lets say I wanted to try on a void force. I want to see if buying QI, or doing countless hours of game play would be worth the pay off. Before the 4.9 update, this was possible.

Don't get me wrong, I love the new shop. It's simple and smooth, and very well organized. But it's lacking something that I really enjoyed doing when I was a lower belt.

I liked knowing that when I become a 5th dan, I'll be able to have such and such a force, with such and such a relax. I don't want to wait until I'm the belt before it until I can see what I can get.

Also, as an artist, I really like seeing what colours my set will match. I've made like, 9 sets (or so), and for every set, I have taken it into the Torishop to see what colours it matches. Now, I can only see colours up to 2nd dan (and those colours aren't super popular for sets).

I would like to see the re-addition of the ability to try on any and all things purchasable. It's not a huge change, and I also don't understand why it was taken out in the first place.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Once the USD/Steam Wallet transactions are implemented in the in-game Torishop, no-qi USD items will also be visible.
Is it just no-qi things/ things that require USD that will be shown? What about colours like Supernova? It doesn't require USD, and is unavailable as no QI. It requires 4k QI, which is a lot. Why not just have ALL colours available to try on, regardless of QI, or USD requirements (like how it used to be)?
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Too many items being shown from the start confuses new players.
We're now finishing implementing steam purchases, once that's done no-qi usd items will also be displayed.