Toribash
Original Post
Hello
Hi everyone.

Yes. It has been a long time.
I don't know if there are new people here or just the same members, but still for people who don't know who I am. I am Ginkey, the founder of OSHI.
As some of you have noticed, I have been inactive for a long time, and I'm sorry for leaving without notice. Now this isn't an "OMG GINKEY IS BACK" thread. I just want ya to know that I am not dead.
I have school atm. And I've been getting bored of toribash for a while. Usually during the summers I make a surprise appearance saying I will be active again. But this is not the case this time. Over the summer I will be getting a job and most likely be spending time away from the internet.

I see that Meamee0 has been inactive due to school also. I would like to thank Wik for keeping this organization active.

During times I may get on toribash sometimes. You just have to find me ;)
Last edited by Ginkey; Nov 28, 2014 at 03:13 AM.
omg ginkey is back

Hey, I'm one of the new guys in this org, (well, at least new to you) does this mean that you will drop in once in a while?
Ginkey brooo.

Lookin hot as ever.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
Ginkey brooo.

Lookin hot as ever.

wanted to say this awwww D:
anyways...*cough*cough*cough*

Hi Ginkey ^^!
dont worry we are patiently waiting your return.
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Hi MrJinglez. Thank you haha. Same to you.

And DarkDanz, hi. Yes. My return. IDK when. I might play toribash on weekends. I don't know yet
Okai
that's cool enough.
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Hi Ginkey 3>
Nice to meet you bro.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Hello Ginkey, welcome back. I'm probably that old member that you don't remember because I rarely posted here back then.

also you're the one who first inspired me into making replays, so yep
yeah ok
Welcome back.
You probably don't remember me, but I joined by the time you quit. This org really helped me get better at the game.