Toribash
Hey Members of Frost, this is going to be my application, and just before you go into reading this application, I am so bad at spelling, so please ignore some of the mistakes. xD

About me:
Well, Ingame my name is ArzzyGG (Kind of Obvious) but my real name is Aaron. I'm 14 and I live in Ireland (GMT 0 For anyone wondering). Some of my hobbies would be Football (Soccer for 'Murica.), Basketball, Cycling and Swimming. And of course I love to play games as well.

My Toribash Experience:
So, I've had one account before this, called Duncano41, and it was my brothers account and he ended up changing the password. It was 2nd Dan, but I was a really bad player and I only ever played Judo on that account. (I was 12 or 11 don't judge). But now I really only play ABD, Greykido. Abd and Greykido being my best mods, and some mods I like to play are Takkeyon and Rk-Mma for fun. I've been in some clans before this, (Ox), (Drift), (Tekken), and [Origin]. The clan I did the most in was Origin, I was on the war team and I was also one of the recruiters for Origin, I became one of the recruiters for Origin in the past week or so, I had a server up for about 2 hours every day testing people, and it was a lot of fun, and I
wouldn't mind doing here as well. c:

What can you bring to Frost?:
I can do a lot for Frost. I can host Recruitment servers, I can war clans, I also know an art designer who owes me something, so if you need art I could talk to him about getting something done.

Why Frost?:
Well, I chose frost because it seems like more of a relaxed clan, where I can just be around nice people and not have to be having to run around after people doing what they need doing. I also wanna join because everyone seems friendly, and just really doesn't mind what happens, everyone is just sort of here to play Toribash. xD

Well, this my app and thanks for reading it, I've also left some replays below, I know they might not be the best, but I like them, thanks for reading.

-Aaron.
Attached Files
Frost 1.rpl (77.2 KB, 4 views)
Frost 2.rpl (49.8 KB, 4 views)
Frost 3.rpl (52.4 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by ArzzyGG; Jul 13, 2016 at 02:15 AM. Reason: Forgot my GMT. cx
Back in action bitches.
You are being discussed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Okay, Thanks Reta. :3

If anyone wants to contact me my skype is arzzygg. c:
Last edited by ArzzyGG; Jul 13, 2016 at 11:41 PM.
Back in action bitches.
Hello i'm FroZenPuls ( most called FroZen or Pulse ) and my irl name its Ryan mullane ndu , i live in Limerick, Ireland (greenwich mean time zone,GMT+00:00) and i'm 11 years old and my birth day its the 22th of September ( i'm close to 12 literally ) also i'm a guy who like to joke and type "XD" or "Lol" as laugh , I'm a good soccer player but I don't play for a team, about my other hobbies , i like to play basketball sometimes., play a good amount of games ( fps shooters better ) like Cod Bo3 , Gta5 , TitanFall and others. also my GMT is +00:00 as mentioned above and in my opinion my grammar is good.

( if you had any question , or you want to know more about me , feel free to PM me )

about my in-game skills, My favorite mods are parkourdream_d_Fix, Medieval escape final and Boxshu_Mushu_V3 , and about replay making in my opinion i'm really bad. I love to spar but im not that good at it.( again pm for more details) .

I want to join [Frost] because in my opinion its one of the most organized clans, also since i started on toribash every time i viewed Frost as a objective for me because i really wanted to apply a few Months ago ( with my first account named 360Pulse, i forgot the password ) in other words ,to enter into the clan [Frost] is my dream.

Also my past clans are:

(Mystic): i got kicked because of my inactivity on forums

[Azarius]:I left because it was a bad clan.

(Destiny): Everyone left leaving me in charge

also pm me on skype: pulse3602 or 360 Pulse, i dont want people trying to add me for no reason or to try and troll me.

Sorry if I wasted your time .
FroZen
hello Frost my name is Logan (in real life) and i can help Frost in many ways TC wise item wise and recruting wise just as long as its not art i can do it for you if you even if you need a fucking dog i will do it for you. plus i can do many mods the only mods im not good at are wushu and erth tk although if i need to learn them will. in short im decent at any mod i need to do which should be helpful in wars in cause you need me to do a weird mode i can do it. furthermore for how long i play im online every day litterly even single day im playing for about the whole day so when you login and search for me i will me online. (and yes im kinda addicted just a little.) also if i had to say my favorite mod it would be aikidobigdojo.tbm it is the only mod i really play i and i think that is the mod i play the most unless my toribash glithes and i cant join a certain server for some reason :/ although i mostly play in privite server unless there is a server that is not croweded with a lot of people. to countinue my application (im totally creative with my transitions XD) if you send a pm or send anything to me in fourms i will check it evey morning im always on furoms 24/7 starting at when i wake up so if anything happens there ill know although my post count is is really low i do check post on furoms and post anywhere to be honest it just low cuse i dont post unless i have to or unless i need i also somtimes dont have much to say cuse there isnt much i can say to post that are like a year old XD or to post that dont mean much :/ but if its a pm i will always reply. as for my toribash experiace when i was a noob all i ever plyed was judo (like all noobs do) but i was really good at it (or it was luck etheir one is true) i was able to beat god belts but ill stop talking about that cuse that was the past and you probly dont care about skill. but while is was a noob i tried other mods and learned form people and peple tought me some moves like how to snap kick and thats when i started getting better at toribash and then i started doing mods like aikido nad mushu etc. thats how i started adapting to other mods (except wushu and erth tk) so once i got better i started trying my moves against better players like poeple way hight belt even now when im a black belt i trian with higher level poeple like custom belts and god belts etc. so that is my toribash experiacne for you like it? i hope you do. as for my skype it is loganwburden btw it says im 12 yeah... as for me i consider my self a pretty good person i try to be friends with everone i meet although somtimes they hate me on sight for no reason when i dont even know the person :/ i dont rage much i would only rage if somthing like when im about to win a 1 mill. toruney and then i lose to the guy hacking or a maxcontacts glith othwise i wont rage im not that kinda of guy also for my life my hoobies dont really have them although if i needed one it your be palying vidoe games as for now for the sports i play they would be soccer and basketball im a beast at soccer but im still learning basketball from my cousins so if you see me in real life PLEASE DONT CHALLENGE ME TO A BASKETBALL MATCH the result would be my ankles broken and me lying on the floor crying. Finelly my favorite color is blue. that is my application enjoy and i hope i get in the clan
p.s if it says im sill in a clan im not it is probly a glitch and im pretty sure it should let me still join a clan.
~ regards Logan
-----
If you want me to re-make my application I will.
Last edited by loganwb123; Jul 29, 2016 at 02:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I think the places you didn't apply for liked your application better.
I think I might be retired.
p.s if it says im sill in a clan im not it is probly a glitch and im pretty sure it should let me still join a clan.

lmao this guy thinks he is smarter than us
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
Make sure that shitstain "loganwb123" is blacklisted from any and all clans. He does not deserve the right of clan membership.
Elaborate please
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat