Ranking
Original Post
Id like to stay in touch.
So guys, as many of you know. I am mia on this game and forum something like 97% of the time. Every now and then i open up toribash to mess around while waiting to play a match on LoL. That is the only way i really play toribash. Ever.
Because of that fact id like to just let every1 here know what i do play now. If you also play it post a reply with ur account name for that game and we can play sometime. I'm going to be checking this everyday for about a week because if i have heard correctly many of you are just as mia as me now, so i understand it may take a while.

League of Legends:
Main Account - ugottadie
Smurf Account - ThyeOnly1
EU Server Account - ThyeSecond1

Steam (I only have TF2):
Account - ugottadie

Minecraft:
Server- I currently do not have a server. If you do, post it. (if you want to)

Terraria:
Server - Same deal as Minecraft

Xbox Live:
Gamertag - ugottadie (currently does not have gold, getting it when a good game comes out)

Non-Game:
Skype - ugottadie
AIM - Tuned2damax1995

Games i have accounts for but currently do not play. I'll play if you ask.:
Runescape - Redflem2
Spiral Knights - ugottadie
WoW - I have several accounts on various private servers.

Yea thats all i can think of.. i prob have more games somewhere. Just ask.

Hope we can play sometime
im adding you on steam

im Kamikaze, i have a pic of a girl in my avatar
Belt: 10th Dan ; Clan: JollyR
Orgs: ORMO, Portugal Organization and T3AL
Srry it took me forever to reply... stuff happened.

Uhhhh added you ex.

Surprsingly there are like 8 fr3ttchen's on steam so if you could sent me a friend request that would be great.

No i do not have sc2 and i live in a Oceania atm. Although since this is a U.S. territory i ussually get put on a U.S. server.

Umm i tried to go from EU server and back to U.S. and everytime it makes me patch and its a real pain. But if you send a msg on skype when u wanna play ill deff do it.
are you mad ? Fr3ttchen is not my ingame name fr3ttchen is the steam addy so theres just one fr3ttchen and thats me.
OM NOM NOM NOM