ES Recruitment Drive
/jo OoT
Server is up
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Yay

edit: omg erth I can't enter your server
Last edited by Virtue; Mar 3, 2013 at 01:32 PM.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
jo erf

we're all
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
jo ooot , playing some taekkyon.tbm
Last edited by Internet; Apr 1, 2013 at 08:50 PM.
Join erf, I'm there awaiting people
Need to get back into shape
She/They

Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Join erf, I'm there awaiting people
Need to get back into shape

This again
She/They

Hey guys I'm in TK oot now.... And TK is my 2nd favorite mod (first is racingcarsfixed)

I like going kaboom, and hate losing my wrist

How ya doing
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
/jo OoT
She/They

Join taekkyon4

people are actually in it for once (thanks riffian)

No problem dawg ~Rfifan
Last edited by Rfifan; Apr 12, 2014 at 06:01 PM.
i sell pocket pussies
[Ae]ther | cncpls | [OoT] | SR