Toribash
Original Post
Voice chat
I mean like wouldnt it be cool to use a mic ingame?
Like in other games you hold a button and while you hold it you can speak into your microphone and talk to the other players.
It would make the game alot funnier and for the ones spamming or better said screaming off your ears with their microphones there could be a massvote mute means the player would get muted for the room for like lets say a hour?
Dont know if it has been suggested yet so i think this would be very interesting.
If you have suggestions how to make this better or why this isnt good share them here.
Originally Posted by Picasa View Post
let's say i mute you,

you can hear me, but I can't hear you?

or

you can't hear me and i can't hear u.

because the second one sounds sexy, af.

it's the firt dude...if he doesn't want to hear you,then he also must mute you
If you fucking argue to use a third party program for something as simple as voice chat you are the reason everything in the world is terrible.

might as well start digging for water in your back yard when you get thirsty because the house didnt come with a water system.

Ill just wait on 5.0 because its an amazing suggestion
Originally Posted by Mzebra View Post
If you fucking argue to use a third party program for something as simple as voice chat you are the reason everything in the world is terrible.

might as well start digging for water in your back yard when you get thirsty because the house didnt come with a water system.

Ill just wait on 5.0 because its an amazing suggestion

Agreed
it seems to me that a huge portion of the community has an unnecessarily strict "if it ain't broke don't fix it" mindset
(Origin)
one of the developers said it was gonna be added in the 5.0 version i think
Voice Chat!
Um yes, I think this idea is annoying but , its better if its only allowed if there only 4players in the room, I mean imagine the feel when u are in a server , have 28 player,and every body is talking *mind blow* so yea that's my idea
wanna a nice breath, why not use ORBIT
Now I can make dark humor jokes even faster than before!

My only question is how will you be able to report racism, flaming, etc? Would there be a record button that records the previous 60 seconds of talking?
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
Now I can make dark humor jokes even faster than before!

My only question is how will you be able to report racism, flaming, etc? Would there be a record button that records the previous 60 seconds of talking?

If it's in a betting server or something they should just be muted/kicked/banned from the server admin(s) and if they are in a place that doesn't have some sort of admin then people could hop onto the support irc and ask for someone to come take care of it. If the person being attacked or whatever knows not to listen to bullshit then they should just mute that person.

Racism and flaming is in every game with voice chat, no better way to handle it than personally muting annoying people.
Originally Posted by uhm View Post
If it's in a betting server or something they should just be muted/kicked/banned from the server admin(s) and if they are in a place that doesn't have some sort of admin then people could hop onto the support irc and ask for someone to come take care of it. If the person being attacked or whatever knows not to listen to bullshit then they should just mute that person.

Racism and flaming is in every game with voice chat, no better way to handle it than personally muting annoying people.

What I'm saying is, people get banned for being racist using the text chat so shouldn't there be a punishment for being racist in the verbal chat as well? Obviously muting them is an option, but the text and verbal chats should be looked at in the same way in the fact that if you do something against the rules in one it should have the same consequences as it would in the other.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
How about just using skype for free. Because if it where added its constant maintenance would make it something probably like teamspeak where may have to pay a bit for the use of it. Because not only is it a hell of a thing to ask to program but it will increse the work load for people who work for support staff now they have to monitor ANOTHER type of chat. What If you need to report someone for something that they said in the chat. Its hard because I'm pretty sure that in America recording of someone's voice without consent is illegal and can bring on lawsuits. so having a constant recorder of the chat as well as a recording button of any kind is out of the question but I'm not a lawyer so don't quote me on that. I believe there are legal steps you can take to avoid this but really who would want to go through that when you can just have people use skype for free.
Last edited by Fates; Aug 14, 2015 at 02:13 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...