ES Recruitment Drive
can confirm lewdness of the unposted marrezartings, this man doth enjoyeth the boobage

thank goodness for being of legal age because clearly i did not ever see any boobage before i turned 18

hhhehehhehhheh

anyways MARREZ I LIKE YOUR ARTS AND DOODLES EVEN THOUGH I DON'T ALWAYS COMMENT ON THEM PLEASE BEAR WITH ME
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by yoshiman60 View Post
All praise the immortal fez

praise be it to thine fez

Originally Posted by Riot View Post
hail

hail

Originally Posted by Gl0ck1 View Post
can you draw hatsune miku? c:
i need it for scientific purposes

i can give it a go

lewd, yeah?

Originally Posted by Shook View Post
can confirm lewdness of the unposted marrezartings, this man doth enjoyeth the boobage

thank goodness for being of legal age because clearly i did not ever see any boobage before i turned 18

hhhehehhehhheh

anyways MARREZ I LIKE YOUR ARTS AND DOODLES EVEN THOUGH I DON'T ALWAYS COMMENT ON THEM PLEASE BEAR WITH ME

hehehe

thanks man, dw about it. comment when you can, either way i'm glad you take ganders at what i post

Originally Posted by sprytryne View Post
That Mr. Mussel dude is one letter away from my real name. Nice musculature though

psychic

thanks man. still got a lot of learning about muscles, and a little more anatomy, to do
beware
the goblin
go to my tumblr

working on a drawing, but don't feel like posting a wip

watching doctor who, so i'll post progress later
beware
the goblin
so wait, you post these artworks, yet you deny to accept criticism on the thing you are invariably terrible at, which is anatomy? do you want to get better, or do you want a hugbox full of people telling you how good you are?

can you really consider yourself an artist if you have no intentions of getting better? how about you prove me wrong and draw something thats anatomically correct? unless the art board has changed since i was lmod, these threads are for constructive criticism. otherwise we'd get a hundred people posting their shitty doodles without any purpose other than to garner attention.

i'd say you should try to open your mind, or else posting your art is not going to do anything but feed your ego. keep this shit to deviantart
Last edited by boStaff; Dec 30, 2015 at 05:35 AM.
shmevin eats smegma