hoping to do something comic-y soon.

Returning a Monster

beware
the goblin
:oo love it draw more like this :o
-----
(and more sexy girls)
Last edited by Miyako; Jul 9, 2014 at 07:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
i love ur cartoony doodles reminds me of a ton of webcomics
i am particularly fond of the pixelated look some of the smaller details have, such as the blood on his chest in the most recent picture

the other drawings look ok to me but thats probably because i think anime is gay so youd be better off with someone elses advice
oh yeah
thank youuuo

and I'm sorry for the lack of decent content, I've been focusing on improving in the IT and business training program I'm in. That and I've sort of been studying up and stroke techniques and such.

expect quality posts soon

beware
the goblin
been a while since I've updated and doodled

so, uh

Backstreet Cat

Radiance

beware
the goblin
here's a character that was originally a sketch of mine, but then i colored it

no backstory really, considering the person who requested characters may not use her (because they expected me to do more than just character creation)

Pouncer

Last edited by Marrez; Jul 31, 2014 at 01:29 AM.
beware
the goblin
I am impressed sempai

but srsly

work on your fucking lines, if they're sharper maybe my penis would grow from this image
I Like all of the drawings. Because im a fan of drawings but you did a good job
I'm cool
Originally Posted by Haunter View Post
I am impressed sempai

but srsly

work on your fucking lines, if they're sharper maybe my penis would grow from this image

i mean, i guess

i've been looking up and researching ways to making smoother and sharper lines. the only way i can pull off incredibly smooth lines is to spend a good week or two on one drawing, and I just don't have the patience to do that yet, especially considering how many times I have to fix my lines already. that and linework layers just look gross to me when I try to use them.

either way, thanks

Originally Posted by Fuze View Post
looks like something out of

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 8(

Originally Posted by ZAZY View Post
I Like all of the drawings. Because im a fan of drawings but you did a good job

thanks
Last edited by Marrez; Jul 31, 2014 at 06:39 PM.
beware
the goblin