Ranking
Re: Toribash 2.0 Pre Order
Can't someone ban him, please? ;)

Well, I don't know by now if I'll buy it, though it's a really good game and I can fully understand you decision. ^^
It seems that everyone who's against paying is a school kid complaining that their parents are tight. Come on, if you're 16 get a debit card and pay with your pocket money or something, what's the big deal.

The lifetime upgrades thing is pretty enticing as well... as long as enough people stick with it the game's only going to get better, and have new stuff... but no thanks to people who can't bring themselves to pay $15 for a game which has probably already given them more hours of entertainment than say, a few trips to the cinema.

Support indie software and stuff!
The point is that toribash isn't poplular enough yet to have people pay for it. Look at garry's mod, it's been going out free ever since it was started to v9. Garry's mod 10 is coming out and it will cost 10 dollars. It's community has over 5000 people. Much over 5000. More like 20000 or more. And this could probably get implented into Garry's mod 10 with all it's new capabilities. My point is, wait awhile until you get a kick ass community and get maybe to version 4 or 5 until we have to start paying.

Also, if you get toribash onto steam, there will be much more people paying as well.
- Run windows server and host their own games

This feature alone makes the pay-version worthwile for me. Also thanks for NOT releasing this via steam, i really dont' like to have it on my pc.

Will preorder as soon as i get my paycheck.

Edit: Btw a linux client would be very neat ;)
If It was for sale in shops I would get it, but I don't think it will be so I shall download it off Emule stare longingly at the screenshots.

Also, I hate steam too.

I think a person is making a toribash mod for the next garry's mod.
I would only pay a maximum of 5 bucks for this. Really..Garry's mod 10 could have this and be 1 million times better and only 10 bucks. Hampa, think about what I said above in red text.
why all the references to garrys mod, as i understand it's a tool to create other mods and not a game itself?