Toribash
Man thats too bad... i will help this clan till the very end!!!
[insert name here] [insert name here] [insert name here]
Thanks, your support will always help this clan reach our goal.
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
What are some of your plans for the clan?
The purpose of a storyteller is not to tell you how to think, but to give you questions to think upon.
Make an event, make it official. If we want to make this clan active, we should have events that people might want to join our clan, and becoming official, an official clan always becomes popular since it's "official".
So what sort of events could we make? Are there many artsy people in our clan? I for one am terrible but would be happy to participate...Terribly
The purpose of a storyteller is not to tell you how to think, but to give you questions to think upon.
An art kind of event could be nice, and an in-game tournament would take a long time to finish, but if we want the event to happen, we need the bank to have a lot of tc for the prizes.
Can allies join the event smosh?
[insert name here] [insert name here] [insert name here]
Originally Posted by smosh023 View Post
An art kind of event could be nice, and an in-game tournament would take a long time to finish, but if we want the event to happen, we need the bank to have a lot of tc for the prizes.

You have junk.
Just say the prize is ""random prize""
:D
You're right, or we could use tc as the price itself.
Also, I recently have cash on me, donating some in just in case you guys are wondering.
-----
Also a message to the members, you can donate at our bank named "smashalt" as many as you can, but don't PM it, It's just an account to store our clan funds.
Last edited by smosh023; Sep 20, 2013 at 11:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I changed the name for it to be understandable now fyi