Toribash
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
It's basically World War I, but it's not even that. Because I haven't exactly confirmed if this is just Earth but just with magic.

You aren't wrong, but this loli has so many confirmed kills.

I'd have to say it's ww1, the way the battles are conducted(in trenches), the uniforms, the guns(It's rare to see a repeating rifle, the first one being in the last episode.) And the battle maps are all ww1, but the dates are a little wrong.

The main thing that has pissed me off is the fucking big eyes and fish lips, they fucked Visha's design up entirely.

They basically made main characters into "moe" fish people, and it pisses me off.
Not to mention that they fucking skipped large portions of the manga to get to action, rather than explain the story in detail.

I enjoy the anime as a whole, and partially appreciate it because I'm a fan of the manga, but as always, The manga is better than the anime.

For the character design, I wish they'd have stuck to a standard and kept it, other characters having more normal facial design, and then Tanya and Visha having the face of a fish is very irritating.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Yeah, even though I don't read Manga. I still see that they do a lot better at explanation and making it better. I should get into it.

The design caught me off guard, but I learned to adapt to it. I dont dislike it like I did in the beginning. It gives it a sinister look. It's Unique.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I guess this is my thread now since I'm just talking to myself when I post here lmao. Starting so many anime and finishing them. Coming here to tell you guys about it because I have no one else. I love you all.

I started watching Kokoro Connect.

This is the weirdest slice of life anime I've ever seen. I'm on episode like, 4, and shits already getting insane. No deaths (yet), just, some weird ass dialogs that make me concerned for how this show is even serious when it can be.

"Here's a secret, I've masturbated to you before"
"I'll tell you my secret then, I've also masturbated to you before"

OKAY

edit: it's getting weirder and sadder.... what the fuck....
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Mar 4, 2017 at 12:48 PM.

I enjoyed kokoro connect, it could have been better though.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
it was alright, but focused mostly on angsty teen problems/issues
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Watching gantz rn.

Three words: wtf
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
the series or movie?
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Gahhh, I finished Kokoro Connect. I didn't cry this time, so I'm proud of myself.

I give it an 8/10.
I really enjoyed it mainly because it was a good change from dramas making me want to fucking die after. Had a great ending - an ending I REALLY wanted to happen from the get go. So im happy because of that. Angsty Teen Problems, that's something I can relate to. Would be awesome if they made a season 2, but I know that'll never happen since there won't be a lot to go on. But they did leave it open.

Originally Posted by Link View Post
Watching gantz rn.

Three words: wtf

Yes, and it's only the beginning. If you are watching the anime, i totally recommend you to read the manga later, since the anime has its own ending; and its shit.

Even though you may not read manga, i'm sure that you won't be disappointed with Gantz :]

It goes on after ep 21, and it's the best thing you'll read in 2017, one of my favorites mangas btw.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!