Toribash
Original Post
(psych0) Recruitment
Application is freeform, do it like you want, but these things are required:
1. Your GMT.
2. Your best mod.
3. Your age. *Optional*
4. Some replays. *Optional*
5. Explanation why do you want to join (psych0).

Applications will be accepted with votes from leaders and high-up members.
Last edited by Shiro; Dec 4, 2016 at 08:30 AM. Reason: Added a condition for accepting.
aeiou | #bantwin | twin's musical sense is like morning diarrhea
GMT: -5 Midwest U.S. Ohio
Best Mod: Judo/Wushu
Why I want to Join psych0: I want to join as a way to reimburse my skills in toribash after my 3 year break. Also to have a small community of people that I can play with and talk to on a regular basis.
*Updated the app.*

Hello. Name is Klln. I'm a boxshu player, and focus mainly on that mod. I used to duel on it. I also play striking mods, and fun/silly mods like tilt, random shit.

I'm 17 years old, high school, but I act like a 12 year old so I hope you're good with that. I don't have replays at the moment, but I can, after this is reviewed.

GMT +8. Hope that wouldn't be too bad; I don't wanna be the only one online. After all, I wanna play with you people.

Just wanna join this clan since it looks pretty cool. I like the leads; they seem nice and good at the game. I like the clan name and tag as well. I'm hoping to see the clan greater and bigger in the future, as well as being a respectable member on it.

Well there you go, my reasons for joining. If I do get accepted, I hope to have a fun experience playing with you guys.

-Klln
Last edited by Klln; Dec 4, 2016 at 08:27 AM.
I'd say the app looks decent, informative. You have my vote.
hi my name is keshava i am 13 and i like tacos, my best mod is footmod and i have a gmt of plus thrten, i am new to th gam so pls accept me into this gret clan (:_
Yo, I'm PuncakesR im currently 16 and turning 17 in a few months or so. I'm a yr 11 dropout in Australia and went to TAFE instead. I'm somewhat rusty at this game but ill probably try to get back into it at some point in time. i'd say my main mod would be boxshu but im not too fussy about what I play. my Time Zone is UTC +10 (Victoria, Australia.) I used to have a few replays but that was roughly 10 months ago so I've lost 'em all. The reason of why I want to join the clan is because I've been somewhat out of the loop of this game for a while and I kinda wanna get back into it. Also that Yami seems like a cool guy to play with. Some other games I play are League of Legends, Mount and Blade Warband, ESO, and what other shit I have on Steam.

Thanks for reading.

~PuncakesR
Professional Shitposter.
Originally Posted by Keshava View Post
hi my name is keshava i am 13 and i like tacos, my best mod is footmod and i have a gmt of plus thrten, i am new to th gam so pls accept me into this gret clan (:_

You have 2 votes. (From me and Tohya) Accepted.
-----
Originally Posted by PuncakesR View Post
Yo, I'm PuncakesR im currently 16 and turning 17 in a few months or so. I'm a yr 11 dropout in Australia and went to TAFE instead. I'm somewhat rusty at this game but ill probably try to get back into it at some point in time. i'd say my main mod would be boxshu but im not too fussy about what I play. my Time Zone is UTC +10 (Victoria, Australia.) I used to have a few replays but that was roughly 10 months ago so I've lost 'em all. The reason of why I want to join the clan is because I've been somewhat out of the loop of this game for a while and I kinda wanna get back into it. Also that Yami seems like a cool guy to play with. Some other games I play are League of Legends, Mount and Blade Warband, ESO, and what other shit I have on Steam.

Thanks for reading.

~PuncakesR

You have a vote from me, app's quite big and is informative.
Last edited by Shiro; Dec 4, 2016 at 09:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Tohya View Post
U have my vote nice application xD long speech and informative

PuncakesR has 2 votes as of now, accepted.