Ranking
Original Post
damn, you are honestly pretty fucking good, i see so much potential on you dude
insane my dude
how the fuck did that glute boom even work, that was amazing
8.5/10 because there are some parts where you barely moved
Looks good, I quite like this one actually. Somehow your style reminds me of someone else that i know
[a]dventure
hey old friend

not bad, not bad at all. your beginning was lovely, opener worked and felt nice, the spin of the hands was great! but then you stopped your momentum and shoveled (hence the name i guess)
not my favourite part man. the rest is pretty standard. i love how you used your head to deliver the final blow to uke and get a boomhit, wonderful stuff.
the skeet was super weak though, i would've left that out, or made it better. nice work, haunt and solar
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
hi this started on discord.

(discord)
right. so I was really getting into the opener
was digging it, until like frame 1220-ish where all the momentum came to a near stop
the first few hits of the manip were kind of 'ehh'. the self decap was smooth as fuck though. I didn't even notice the first time I watched it
latter half of the manip was alright. a lot of flow changes occured so some of the movements were kind of jittery
first cluster hit was good. kind of wish it was a boom, but fuck it.

(/discord)

Decap was nutty. first time watching through it I didn't catch when the decap happened. After watching back a few times I realized that the decap occurred from grabbing uke's arm, with some sort of whiplash. Kind of cool tbh

The last hit I felt was kind of weak. I didn't really feel the 'umpf' in it. But it's not anything to lose sleep over.

At the jump when you throw your ankle at uke, there seemed to be no actual movement. or any motion in the throw. You kind of just let go of the foot and let gravity do its thing. I get it's to get the head spinning at the end, and not really ment to have any dismemberments, but it honestly felt nothing really happened during the throw.

The head spinning you got from throwing your foot as neat, but I felt you missed a lot of potential. You had a few options to go from there. 1. lay down on the ground and let your head hit you. 2. do a pose, grab your head and do some sort of action with it. 3. lay down, and have the head land back on your neck (doesn't need to be perfect). Option 1 was chosen, and it just looked kind of lazy. Not to say it wasn't cool or anything, but it had some missing potential going on.

This does sound really nit picky, and somewhat negative, but I did enjoy watching the replay altogether. It had some really cool concepts going on that were really neat to view.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
All in all I liked it, had a lot going on for sure. Some spots were a bit stiff but really thats my only complaint. Points for creativity
[a]dventure