ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Additional Movement options and flexibility
Maybe some movement options would change up the main game, Like turnable elbows,something like this could make upper-cutting easier. Turnable legs, additional flexibility for official game modes( i can extend my left arm behind me and contract my right pec so my right arm is in front of me, but Tori cant?), and a strength modifier for your joints (say you drag the joint a distance and it increases the speed of that movement.). Running could also be made easier by these additions and wont require a master's talent while still maintaining difficulty.

Also for quality of life, maybe you could record preset fighting moves to employ in battles.
Just use mods, though turnable elbows and legs wont be possible, only 1 way.
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Maybe some movement options would change up the main game, Like turnable elbows,something like this could make upper-cutting easier understandable but probably wont happen. Turnable legs, additional flexibility for official game modes elaborate on flexibility, if you mean with the toris body then just extend abs lol( i can extend my left arm behind me and contract my right pec so my right arm is in front of me, but Tori cant? extend left pec, contract right pec and left rotate chest), and a strength modifier for your joints check the mod maker(say you drag the joint a distance and it increases the speed of that movement.). Running could also be made easier by these additions and wont require a master's talent while still maintaining difficulty. running doesn't require a "masters" talent, just some practice

Also for quality of life, maybe you could record preset fighting moves to employ in battles. MoveMemory
Last edited by lily; Apr 21, 2018 at 06:50 PM.
[sigpic][/sigpic]