Ranking
now they are saying we launched 76 missiles and they were all direct hits on chemical plants.
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
From what I understand.. Syria's air defense was late and the strikes did actually hit their targets. I could be wrong.. but that's the feeling I get from what media have said versus what videos show etc etc.
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
I wish this won't turn into some genocidal acts by the allies.

Why do i think of this? Because my friend thought of genocide againts Syria as a good idea to lower the population.

Ofc he's ended up hated by everyone including me.
Was DJamuru Mattkit5, if anyone even remember that
Steam Profile
I love fighting a war for Israel, Our Greatest Ally =D

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
UK = government needed a way of distracting the population since local elections are nearly upon us. War's always a good way of doing that, and since provoking Russia didn't distract people enough they climbed back up America's arse and tossed a few missiles about.

Same old story as usual, we'll probably sell Syria the weapons to fight back too, that's just how we roll.

Side note - I fixed the country names in the thread's title because it was irritating me.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
thanks ig skulk

I'm just hoping russia doesn't try anything smhhh
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
Originally Posted by Moonshake View Post
I love fighting a war for Israel, Our Greatest Ally =D

Oy vey, shut it down! The goyim know.
The situation is complicated in my opinion.
A) Great powers should stop acting like Saints, and intervene in politics of other countries. They are acting as it would be possible to end all bad things in the world. In the reality it feels like they are just choosing conflicts randomly (or the ones with Russian presence) and try to solve those. Meanwhile nobody really cares about South Africa and many other conflicts.
B) Syria is the place where refugees come from to Europe, so the EU is trying to solve the so called "refugee crisis". Which is more of a migrant crisis so ending the Syrian conflict would decrease the amount of migrants by about 5%. But at least it's an effort.
C) In my opinion intervening like this just makes the conflict longer. Just let the "bad guys" win, at least the country would become stable.
---
Edit:
Now that I've been thinking about this topic a bit more I have a theory:
I think the Great Powers are trying to fuel the Syrian conflict for 2 reasons:
1. More migrants go to EU.
2. They can still call them refugees instead of migrants so that they can make the hole EU accept it.
Do you remember when France bombed Syria around 2015? They did it for the same reason. Now the Russia has settled the conflict they are trying to restart it.
Last edited by Uncas23; Apr 19, 2018 at 03:30 PM.
"Why?"