Toribash
A shortcut to a shortcut, nice :P
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by devil1337 View Post
Ah, sorry I'm a bit of a noob here. I dk how to make a shortcut on the quick launch tray, as I do not know which one is that ( yeah, the win 7 taskbar is on auto hide).

Also, can you help me with the icons? I cannot make them work for some reason.

Oh ok, I'm using Vista but the coding should still be very similar.
For windows7 try to 'pin' the computer icon to the taskbar, I will have to check on my brothers computer in the morning.

As for the Icons; what exactly are you having trouble with? If it's the images appearing, make sure they are the right size. (use the default ones as a template if you need to) and make sure it has the right file extension. (png is default so i would recomend this one)

Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
A shortcut to a shortcut, nice :P

Thanks man, I appreciate it
Just tried it and it does nothing. Might be something wrong I'm doing here but I followed your indications.

Also, the images do not show at all, I'm trying to get them to be shown.
The only thing i could posibly think of is an error in the file path. Are you sure the images are located where the code says they are?

Would you be able to post the edited code, and I'll have a look at it
Ah, now I see. You were right, I used a slightly edited version for the Toribash path you had in, but in 3.9 the logo is in tga format, not png.

Issue solved, thanks for the help. Please let me know if you manage to find a solution for the my computer shortcut.
I just started using this. At the moment I'm just using simplesentance, because I like the minimalism.
Last edited by fat0ninja; Feb 3, 2011 at 11:55 PM.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
take off the resource monitors at the top, the sentence has them written in. You should use the simple sentence itunes player and weather monitor too (although the sentence has weather built in too)
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
take off the resource monitors at the top, the sentence has them written in. You should use the simple sentence itunes player and weather monitor too (although the sentence has weather built in too)

Thanks, it looks a lot better now.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Then just hide your desktop icons and give me a link to that wallpaper (kekeke) and you're set
My Computer has no path.

Have fun trying to do that...

Try explorer ::{20D04FE0-3AEA-1069-A2D8-08002B30309D}
Mine:

Simple or integrated is best.

I'd love to redo my desktop again, but there's no wallpapers I am interested in in existence.
Last edited by m0o; Feb 4, 2011 at 12:48 PM.