Ranking
Originally Posted by otavio3D View Post
The Skrillex is good ¬ ¬ , but I prefer Swedish House Mafia, I like Dubstep and House music ... Why do not you like him? Are you likes to that?
Do not really like DeadMau5, just dare him some songs.

Dumbstep is shit.
Maybe shit is better than dumbstep... No wait... it is better.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
Originally Posted by otavio3D View Post
The Skrillex is good ¬ ¬ , but I prefer Swedish House Mafia, I like Dubstep and House music ... Why do not you like him? Are you likes to that?
Do not really like DeadMau5, just dare him some songs.

He used to be great but now all his stuff is generic,similar and just unorginal. For example,popeska made a song called "so I heard you liek skrillex" and you cant tell the difference.Plus popeska is like 17 or something ontop of that.
Deadmau5 is not kicking like he used to. Try listening to "Helicopter showdown",they're heavy but really good. I personally love Adventure Club though.

Also Trip,I have no soul
-----
Besides electro..I'm addicted to Vocal Trance and metal/rock.
I'm weird that way.
Last edited by CoKe; Apr 3, 2013 at 01:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Ok then I research about them, but I hear more rock (System Of A Down, Slipknot, Nirvana, Led Zeppelin among others), the bad is that it is much Dubstep Beat
-----
Because few members are not posting in the clan?
Last edited by Hue; Apr 3, 2013 at 04:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Otávio Araújo
Verde não é uma cor criativa
Evolution
Well, hey guys ill be posting here from time to time to get to know you guys while my application is being discussed. So.. what's up guys?
I was trippin out yesterday, somehow I woke up in my friends car somewhere to him looking at me saying "Bro, gtfo of my car.."
I was like "WTF how did I get here?!"
After that again I woke up again in my house to an ambulance outside my house, there W's flashlights in my face of police officers, nurses, EMTs, ambulance bed, doctors.

I was told I assaulted my friend, I was hallucinating, & partionally sleep walking..
Somehow I picked up weed though... it was a trippystoner day yesterday..

Felt like acid I swear I was TRIPPING
Originally Posted by D3m0nz View Post
That's....interesting.
Did he succeed?

yeah he bit my ankles when I was sleep.
-----
So I guess he didn't try to bite me he did.
Last edited by Micah; Apr 3, 2013 at 04:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by pwnsors102 View Post
Well, hey guys ill be posting here from time to time to get to know you guys while my application is being discussed. So.. what's up guys?

Sap yo. You have an avy I can go at too hahaha
No but bring me the horizon is the shit! Saw them live 2 weeks ago...fucking insanly brilliant!
Originally Posted by Tripstone View Post
I was trippin out yesterday, somehow I woke up in my friends car somewhere to him looking at me saying "Bro, gtfo of my car.."
I was like "WTF how did I get here?!"
After that again I woke up again in my house to an ambulance outside my house, there W's flashlights in my face of police officers, nurses, EMTs, ambulance bed, doctors.

I was told I assaulted my friend, I was hallucinating, & partionally sleep walking..
Somehow I picked up weed though... it was a trippystoner day yesterday..

Felt like acid I swear I was TRIPPING

Must be laced...

Originally Posted by pwnsors102 View Post
Yea their a pretty good band haha (: what kind of music do u like

Originally Posted by CoKe View Post
Besides electro..I'm addicted to Vocal Trance and metal/rock.
I'm weird that way.

^That right there.