Ranking
Originally Posted by Princeshon View Post
wow wat do u do? kill them?
anyway im sorry to hear dat.

No. They kept pissing on the carpet so I gave them away.
Originally Posted by teishu View Post
No. They kept pissing on the carpet so I gave them away.

My sister also gave away her cat two days ago because it kept on shitting on the carpets. Protesting, because it was lonely and my sis didn't want to get another cat. So she had to give the cat away.

Perhaps I should start shitting on carpets as well.

:D
♠NO♠
Originally Posted by Galrath View Post
My sister also gave away her cat two days ago because it kept on shitting on the carpets. Protesting, because it was lonely and my sis didn't want to get another cat. So she had to give the cat away.

Perhaps I should start shitting on carpets as well.

HEY, WHO SHIT ON THE CARPET!?! I consider you only shit in corners. That way it's easier to pick up. I'm kidding
Originally Posted by Galrath View Post
That's not it, I mean he's creating a thread about this 5 months after it happened. Could be attention-whoring.

Also it's not like we can help him with it. So what's the point of this thread other than saying "Oh, I feel sorry for you/your cat." ?

In most cases people telling of loss is attention whoring, in some cases it requires a bit of sensitivity even if you think they are.

~DavidFee
Pointless thread is pointless... this happened 5 months ago, dude, and I honestly think most people won't even care...
I understand if you want a memorial for your cat or something, but that won't be achieved by posting here.

Closed.