ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
hxcbbqimo reactivated
So he's back, got some free time it seems, and he wanted to make sure there are no hard feelings etc. I would consider allowing him back into the inner circle here, merely because he's extremely active when he's active at all, so he could get some shit done. Wushu ideology aside, what do you guys think? I reinstated him into T1, if nobody noticed, because kicking him from it in the first place was unreasonable. Yes, he is very annoying, cocky, and has a temper. However, he has time and initiative. At the very least, this thread is intended to clear any remaining bad air.
i don't mind to have him on list, but i'm strongly against concil membership. may be it will change some day, but not today or tomorrow.
i would like to keep concil very same way for the sake of integrity. last thing i want to see is shitstorms that will tear tw apart, and i'm confident that hax is capable to cause it.

fl0w is fl0w for very same reason. we don't let or i had to get rid of people who able to cause chaos or drama.
so far it worked quite well, so i don't see any reason to fix machine that working, no matter a clan or an org.
Last edited by snake; Jun 26, 2013 at 02:06 PM.
I've seen this thread for awhile now, and at first I didn't really know how to respond. Then I didn't want to respond.

But instead of giving some big essay like I'm prone to do, I'll just say thank you for re-admitting me to the group. I appreciate it, and I think TW does great things for the wushu community. I am sorry for being very emotional. It's something I'm working on and believe me it's already taken enough from me in Toribash.

So yeah thanks. And if anyone wants to sort anything out with me, you can always shoot the shit with me on skype/pm/in-game/whatever.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!