Toribash
Original Post
Casual events idea
So I've just been told we can add "decap prize" in some decap pot now.
That's just awesome.

Made me think of a possible event :
-anyone can join
-basically people play like always
-everytime you lose you add xxx TC to the pot (500 / 1000 or I dunno)
-the first who decap gets the prize.
-do it again.
[EDIT] -people must pay an entry fee (equal to the "loss price")
[EDIT] -if no decap, we keep the pot for the next event, or some other ones.

We could event make some rules like : 500 tc if you lose by points, 1000tc if you dq like a nub.

People could even bet I guess.
Wushu is played, TCs are earned, everybody wins (or don't).

With a catchy event name, good advertising !
Last edited by deprav; Feb 28, 2013 at 08:14 AM. Reason: moar
Sounds great, I'd rather it be in wushu.tbm though to be honest. It's very rare to get a decap in brushu. I can host this say every sunday or something..
Your messed up world enthrills me
So, so so so so so so...

Considering the success of today's random decapprize event (110k, won by Hxc, gratz !), I think it's time to make it a weekly event and bring some life back to the wushu community.

Aikinubs got their betting room, we got this.

I think it took approximatively 8 hours to get that prize down, 280 dm tresh might be too high imo, I broke necks twice on relatively big hits
So I'd say something like wushu3.tbm with lowered dm, (200 instead of 280?)
Min belt = black belt ? we don't want noobs giving their heads and unable to add $$ in the pot

WAT SAY U
Last edited by deprav; Jul 9, 2013 at 04:38 AM.
I think this'll work well.

Maybe like 250 dm....? 200's pretty easy, considering that's what the frac. is set at (around).

Having the min. belt set at 5th dan imo would be too high. Black or 2nd would be fine, as we more want to grab the interest of the relatively newer players. Because, really, the older/more experienced players already have more of an idea about what they like, mod wise, so why not be more lenient on the newer guys? Plus they're probably more likely to part with their hard-earned TCs...
Well, wushu3's frac & dm are respectively 150 and 280.
250 dm would be too close to 280, I'd say somewhere between 200 & 230, and 150/180 for frac. We should run some tests ^^

And yeah 5th dan is way too high, black belt sounds about right : not too noob to be decap'd too easily, and probably with some TCs to put in the pot