Ranking
Original Post
Decapprize servers | never public wushu room again
Yeah so, never ever again on public wushu, it's filled with noobcunts running to stay on top because they jizz their pants seeing a large amount of TC.

They earn not seeing any decapprize server until they're at least 3rd dan.

We'll reserve it for Ultimate Wushu.
i told ya...

very same shit will happen on wushu tourneys rooms or quick wushu, unless qucik wushu mod will be brushu with modified distance/positions settings
Originally Posted by deprav View Post
Well, wushu3's frac & dm are respectively 150 and 280.
250 dm would be too close to 280, I'd say somewhere between 200 & 230, and 150/180 for frac. We should run some tests ^^

And yeah 5th dan is way too high, black belt sounds about right : not too noob to be decap'd too easily, and probably with some TCs to put in the pot

Originally Posted by k6vamees View Post
I think you'd be surprised ;d Sure those blackies won't dissappoint, who have more than just several hundred wushu fights under their belts, but there aren't many like them. Okay so 5th dan might be high, can be set to 2nd/3rd dan at least.

I guess that's also one of the reasons why i said this ;d
But why's the rum gone? :v
culapou and clockworkmonkey are banned from all of teamwushu events. I'm adding a blacklist. they worked in league and culapou selfdecapped for the tc.
Dang, and I was hoping for an awesome replay. If anyone saved the replay anyway could they upload it? Kinda want to see it for myself. I'm 2nd Dan so I couldn't see it in person.
(>^_^)>