Ranking
Original Post
Speedrun
"Scientists tell us that the fastest animal on earth, with a top speed of 120 feet per second, is a cow that has been dropped out of a helicopter."

Objective: Clear the mod enzurun.tbm faster than anyone else. The last frame of your replay will be the frame where you touch the ground behind the last wall.
Rules:
- no editing gamerules save for DQ and matchframes. There's a possibility that the gravity changes, so make sure it's 0 0 -30 instead of anything else. Here's the full setting list just in case:

settings

- no replay hacking
- no replay stealing
Additional info:
- You may turn DQ off and change matchframes
- Helping with Uke is allowed, though might be useless
- You can post as many replays as you want. If someone beats your score, you can try again to get a better time
Prize: 15 000 TC
Deadline: 23.9. You are allowed to post entries during this day until I say that this is over. This does not mean you should leave your entries to the last day.
Current leader: SWEXxELITE, 833 frames

If you have any questions, post here.

Godspeed
Last edited by Tonakai; Sep 14, 2012 at 12:57 PM.
Originally Posted by 2010simoDK View Post
I did it in 1490 frames. I think I'm first for now.
one question, if someone overcome me, can I try again with a new replay?

Yes, you can
Done in 1360 frames.
We can use any part of the body to touch the ground behind the last wall right?
Attached Files
luc- run event.rpl (332.6 KB, 21 views)
Last edited by Lucian; Sep 11, 2012 at 03:48 PM.
Originally Posted by LucianoWoW View Post
We can use any part of the body to touch the ground behind the last wall right?

Yes. Your replay is valid, don't worry.
...also, gotta give props for running through the majority of the course, even the last four poles. Style points +100, even though it doesn't affect the end score

yeah, all replays so far except poor elvis' are valid. If your replay is not valid I'll mention it as soon as possible.
Last edited by Tonakai; Sep 11, 2012 at 06:14 PM.
Done at 1419 frames , I have never done this mod before so its alittle sloppy.
Attached Files
TR -Event run .rpl (298.2 KB, 13 views)
1103 yallniggasmad
1062 umad
Attached Files
Sly-1103-a.rpl (342.7 KB, 9 views)
Sly-1062.rpl (343.7 KB, 28 views)
Last edited by Slycooper; Sep 12, 2012 at 05:24 AM.
Slycooper i'm very mad, i have mine at 1290 frames. However you posted, so i guess it's useless, just like this post.
Originally Posted by Macrid View Post
Slycooper i'm very mad, i have mine at 1290 frames. However you posted, so i guess it's useless, just like this post.

There's still time to make another replay
No offence to to sly but I thought you wanted replays that mainly consist of actual running ?
Originally Posted by TRichard21 View Post
No offence to to sly but I thought you wanted replays that mainly consist of actual running ?

Objective: Clear the mod enzurun.tbm faster than anyone else.

:l