Toribash
Originally Posted by kenork493 View Post
OMG an i7 Laptop That cost 3000$ or 4000$ now im jelous :3

anyway congrats

Mine was 1500 and it has a better gpu lol
Originally Posted by tarektarek View Post
Lucky and congratulations, I'm stuck with the Dell Inspiron 1520.. And that means I have to use the family chipset :/.

1520's are great for upgrading if you want to put the effort into it. Get a MXM graphics card to ditch the nasty Intel, fire in a new processor & feed it more RAM. For a final upgrade worth considering get it a new screen since most the standard 1520's had crap ones.

Ignore the Dell site, they want people to buy new machines rather than upgrade.

The fastest processor you can shove in it is a T9500 (dualcore 2.6), it'll let you stick up to 4gb RAM in it & any MXM card can be used for graphics.
If you're into the whole mobile internet thing you'll notice there's a SIM slot hidden behind the battery, you'll need the upgrade card to use it but it means no using horrific dongles.

/me <3 his 1520

@Paralyzer - nice machine, shame the screen has such a low resolution. Seems odd for them to do that when you look at the rest of it.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by hkp326 View Post
My new note book:

Hp G7-347CL Notebook
Graphics:Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500k with upto 1695MB
5-in-1 digital media reader
Windows 7 premium.
Intel Pentium inside.

mine screen is 16.9" HP LED BrightView Widescreen display.

yeah its a notebook.

No comment on my 1?Btw its 4gb 64 bit

Any good or bad of mine?skulfuck?
Any good or bad of mine?skulfuck?

17" screen... That's a quick way of destroying a battery! Too big on laptops IMO.

HP have done their usual, they used a dualcore Pentium rather than a Core2 to save money & failed to provide a MXM slot so there's no graphics upgrade.

On the upside they're cheap for a 17", and if you're not planning on using it specifically for gaming it'll be an ok machine. You're stuffed if you want to upgrade it though.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
well its just for toribash and skype for my uncle and aunt to talk to Us with my Dad and
if you suggest a good laptop for gaming and for school works ill be thank ful to you