Toribash
Original Post
Using Hamachi to run toribash servers.
First of all this is not supported by the Toribash Team. This is only for people having problems with port forwarding. This is only for windows also I believe, but I could be wrong.

Also if you want people to play on a server using this program. They must also have the program and connected to your Hamachi server.

Download Hamachi from www.hamachi.cc and install it reading carefully. When it asks do you wish to allow file sharing over your network check the box to NOT allow the program to do so.

Okay first run Hamachi and set up a server and password.

Secondly run Torilaunch and set up your server remembering what the port is.

Thirdly add the address thats attached to the top of Hamachi into your toribash server list with the port that you want it to be binded too.

For instance heres an example

10.226.164.317:20186 "My Server"

Give people this address, they will need to connect to your server through Hamachi. This is achieved by giving the Hamachi server name and password to people who you want to use it. It acts as a virtual lan server so you will be playing through the net but on lan aswell.

Then start up the game as normal, you should be able to join the server.

There you go, problems solved if this dosent work correctly then i will corrected it in the near future. I will test this out properly tonight!
Jarmund>{#toribash} Dr-Meanster: finish your sentences before pressing enter.
Re: Using Hamachi to run toribash servers.
I've seen a few problems with this - I'm not so sure this allows open servers, simply peer-to-peer ones that are accessible to other Hamachi users.

Without any testing though, this is pure speculation. If it works, its far easier than figuring out how to bridge networks.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Yeah other people need hamachi too im afriad, its just easier way to do it without fiddling with ports and stuff. But one good thing is that you dont have to give out your ip, just the virtual one hatchi gives you.
Jarmund>{#toribash} Dr-Meanster: finish your sentences before pressing enter.
Its useful for other things too - Notice how it calls itself a virtual network creator. This could allow for all manner of things to run on it.

However, using Hamachi to run a server seems limited to private/temporary servers only. Though it does a good job at bypassing the tedious port-forwarding that some networks can experience.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.