Toribash
Originally Posted by DropKick View Post
are you kidding me? me and wik obviously got the hardest match of everyone. this is rigged.
-----
also is it double elimination?

uhh me and moltee are fighting imsku and vodka...soo idk..
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me
Originally Posted by DropKick View Post
fucking yes, me and Wik just won the tournament. its smooth sailing from here til championship!!

(inb4weloosefirstround)

Seems Dropkick also Wik Won the first round. So they will fight against Me and Elvis2. Well My problem are Elvis2 are rarely play ingame so i'm going to hardly win. D: Elvis2 come back D: D: *Cries*
I can't even play this game
Turns out I lost to Vman45 and since it's the 10th tomorrow I'm assuming that I already lost. We did a first to five, score was 2-3. (Because it never got to continue). So now it's up to dieman.

Question; Is there a point system included here? (E.g. - I won 2 games and assuming dieman won his 5-0 so we add up our total scores and whoever's higher wins.)
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post
Lololerz pm'd and said they withdraw , shocks pc broke :/

It was a "maybe we would withdraw". And we withdraw now. Shock haven't repair his computer.
Only 4 hours left till the 10th
~
I'd like to point out that Moltee is gone for the moment, so I believe it'll be a withdraw for ATD and Moltee.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Well this really did not work...
No-one ended up completing their matches ._.
Maybe we should retry at another point.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Aw dang, thought me and juh had a chance
<fett175> So what you're saying is, I can type whatever I want here and it will be at the bottom of all my posts?... AWESOME
Originally Posted by Wik View Post
this was a bad week

we should do it over the summer

This may be a good plan.
I think i will postpone it seeing as literally everyone just didnt partake.
All in all it was mighty rushed so yea.
Closing.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.