ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
3D Monitors: Worth it?
Simple question, do you guys think that 3D monitors are worth the buy? Are they worth it even just to buy for the 120 mhz instead of normal 60?
you can buy non 3d monitors that are 120hz, i personally dont find the 3d features to be that appealing. i would rather buy a touch screen than a 3d monitor imo.
You don't say?
I'm on a rush so I'll put it this way. If you're a competitive player and like to play stuff such as dotas and fpses, the 3D feature will only impair you, but it will make everything very pretty for voyeur type of games, such as mass effect and whatnot.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
i wouldnt pay the extra cash to go watch a 3D movie at a theatre. So i wont pay the extra cash for a 3D monitor. the 3D features are only usefull/cool for a handfull of things.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
3d features can be a big help in a wide variety of applications, eg imaging having important information foregrounded - literally! Sadly most applications have no 3d features as of yet, so the best 'innovation' you will get is watching 3d movies and a few 3d games...

Not worth it to me, but if you are the kind of person who is really in to the latest graphics, then sure.
Not unless you need it. 3D messes with my eyes, so I'd rather go without 3D gaming or movies.