Toribash
Original Post
The Swing God's Swing Tourney!
WINNER: Me?

Second: Shiroun

Third: Hoodlumdan

Welcome to my first tourney! This one is simply an eliminato tourney-every man for himself!

The tourney will be held on Saturday. IF THIS IS A PROBLEM, PLEASE TELL ME NOW, NOT 5 MINUTES BEFORE THE TOURNEY STARTS! Sign up now while there's time!

INFO:
To enter, there is only a small entry fee of 500 TCs. From this point forward, no one will be permitted to enter unless they pay 500 TCs in entirty. Those of you I allowed in for a discount were lucky. This money will go into the prize money pot for the winner, so the more people that sign up, the more money you win. Once everyone signs up, I will arrange the battle line up. The winner faces the winner of the other game, and this continues until the finals. The remaining 2 people must fight each other. The winner of that is the victor, however, if you want more bragging rights, you can face me for a chance to win a free novelty head that says, "I beat the Swing God" on it. Yes, I know people beat me anyway, but this head is from an official challenge.

WHERE:
Server 38 is the planned location. The tourney lasts all day, and whichever challenger shows up first fights whoever else is there.
NOTE: People may come to the server, but you CANNOT play if you did not sign up and pay.

WHEN: All day. However, if the tourney ends fast, anyone who feels like playing Swing may come in and play. The official start time will be at my earliest convinience, which may be 3:00 PM of GMT -4. Do the math to figure out when to come.

CHALLENGERS SO FAR: SrgtCorn, Shiroun, MENTOS, supermario, epstein*, Hoodlumdan
*'s mean that you need to pay.

PRIZE: The Victor is the only one who earns the prize of 7500 TCs. Money will be added to the prize pot as people sign up. I may also donate some money to it if need be. The head you will win:

SETTINGS: Swing.tbm
Engage Distance: 250
Flags: 2
Dojo:0
Dojo Size: 1000
DQ:1
MatchFrames:1000
TurnFrames: 50

GENERAL RULES:
Don't use other peoples moves unless you have their permission.
No mid game leaving. You will be disqualified.
No refunds once you compete.
No rematches unless there is a valid reason.
NO RUNNING! You will automatically be disqualified if you run.

FINAL NOTE: If less than 3 people sign up, the tourney will do 1 of 2 things. A. It will be rescheduled. B. It will be cancelled and all money will be returned.

Good Luck!
Last edited by SrgtCorn; Jul 6, 2008 at 01:08 AM.
[CBK]
Originally Posted by SrgtCorn View Post
Tourney Started. Get in there now before I decide to cancel it.

Thanks for telling me two fucking hours later.

So did Shiroun get the TC?
Last edited by MENTOS; Jul 6, 2008 at 03:01 AM.
2nd Dan
Originally Posted by buttcheeks View Post
who won?

Apparently I did somehow.

It was a bizarre fight.
[CBK]
Originally Posted by buttcheeks View Post
you should host another one sooner like wedsday since you got to keep the money

I am holding another one soon. But first I'm hosting a TK tourney.
[CBK]