Ranking
Original Post
CMon's First Tourney!
Oh, so you thought I'd be content with only arranging one event at a time? Huh? Huh? Boy, were you wrong.

So, this is a tourney. That simple really. The mode will be Zui Quan, one of my own creations that mixes gameplay elements from all my favourite modes. It's pretty alround so mostly everyone should have a chance at this!

This event will be held this Saturday, that is, July 5th at 20:00 GMT. If you're in doubt, just follow the time in this link:
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

The event will be held at Server 87. (The PnG server. Thank you, Chac.)

Setup:Mod: sambo.tbm
Flags: 11
Matchframes: 300
Turn Frames: 5,10,15,20,25,25,30,30,40,50,50
Dismemberment: 1
Fracture: 1
DM Threshold: 150
Frac Threshold: 100
Dojosize: 700
Engagedistance: 145
Self Damage: 1
Sumo: 1

Trust me, it works. It's set up in PnG quite often, try it out if you like.
- It's brown belt and above.
- You will be fighting a free-for-all in 100 minutes.
- After the 100 minutes, the two players with the largest number of wins race to 5 in the finals. Should there be a tie, I will figure out something alternative.

Prize:
The prize for this tourney will be a set of BRONZE. (Sponsored by Nabi. Thank you, Shogan.) It includes:

- Blood
- Force
- Relax
- Primary Gradient
- Secondary gradient
- Torso

Other General Rules:
- This is a Brown belt and above tourney.
- Please, no exessive spam.
- Capslock is NOT cruise control to e-cool.
- While swearing itself isn't illegal, swearing at others is.
- I won't lock the server, but I'm going to set a certain max clients before the tourney to prevent the server from over-lagging, and I'm not going to expand the limit just because you didn't show up early enough.
- If there's something wrong with the first turn, (glitches, etc.) the match will be reset.
- Wins where the opponent is AFK or disconnects won't count.

Well, so that's it for a looong summary of dull rules.

I'm looking forward to seeing y'all there, and I'm hoping this will be a fun tourney for everyone.

~CMon
Last edited by CMon; Jul 5, 2008 at 12:05 AM. Reason: Slight Changes.
I'm delighted to see the responses

Note how I altered the length of the tourney and the matchframes a wee bit due to time-related issues. It shouldn't change the way the mode works too much and it gives you guys more time to pwn ;]
Last edited by CMon; Jul 2, 2008 at 12:15 PM.