Ranking
Tribe server is up and running, just chilling and playing some rb_greykido

I'm just making some coffee and sorting out my to do list for the day
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Tribe server is up and running, just chilling and playing some rb_greykido

I'm just making some coffee and sorting out my to do list for the day

Nice, I will try to be able to play as quick as possible!
~ [Tribe]Shade ~
I ended up not doing anything today and just sleeping rip.
I didn't even make my to do list, that's how badly I did.

Shiet.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Who's still alive around here
She/They

Originally Posted by Erth View Post
but i don't, i see you all over the place

you gotta disappear if you want me to miss you

I’ve disappeared for like a year lol. Do you miss me
A) who are you

B) I just asked a woman with one arm if she needed a hand

Brb gonna kill myself
She/They

Formerly known as pwnsors102 joined back in 2008. Never spoken to you personally lol. And that’s the best fail I’ve heard in a while lmao