Ranking
Original Post
Need alarm
I need a alarm software...which will autostart my laptop at a specific time & run some music or something to wake me up..I want it to act like an alarm clock...

I know here will be softwares like those..Also I'm looking for free/open-source softwares only..

PS:I'll not be responsible for any links you post regarding the software..

Please find me one that is good ,secure & reliable..
KONY 2012
I know this won't help you but why don't you just buy a real alarm clock?
[CENTER]"Sigma"
You will need:

A hot wire manual
A super glue gun
A pair of tweezers
And a puppy.

Thread the wire through the puppy, and hot wire it to the computer. Super glue the mouth of the puppy so that it won't vomit the wire back up. Download PUPalarm and run the software, and voila!

Now, when the time set arrives, the dog shall wake up and pee fireworks all over the carpet, thus waking you up.

Very effective, si?
Last edited by DejaVu; Jan 2, 2009 at 05:45 PM.
Fonzie be with you.
@geast:hmm I have a alarm clock but i just swich it off..but when it is from laptop i guess i'll have to open it off the alarm & stup down the laptop so I'll do some work & so i'll continue being awake..

Dejavu TY for ur wonderful help...Now plese try this at home & send me a demo link
KONY 2012
Can you just keep your laptop on overnight rather than get a program to turn it on for you?
If that was possible, an alarm program would be quite easy to find.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
on whole night then i'll be distracted...I wanna sleep..

btw i've heard of auto-start softwares.then i could create a .bat file or something to start the alsrm program...I'll try googling
KONY 2012
Originally Posted by AKP View Post
@geast:hmm I have a alarm clock but i just swich it off..but when it is from laptop i guess i'll have to open it off the alarm & stup down the laptop so I'll do some work & so i'll continue being awake..

Hence I have three alarm clocks at my disposal. Good luck googling your shiz.
[CENTER]"Sigma"
google didn't help much....was bugged up..help would be appreciated
KONY 2012
Do you have a cell phone use that? Or a real alarmclock? But since your too cheap to buy necessities then I think youd have to leave your comp on all night and why would it distract you? Put it in sleep mode or close it or something.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
I have a phone & clock....but all worthless ...I dropped the phone into a waterfall once & it's sound is too low for a mrng wake now...& I hate the alarm ,,I just turn it off..

Issac a software would be helpful..
KONY 2012