Ranking
Tk_Shaking the rust off: Very accurate and clean kick, nice one
Tk_Kick to a Punch: That kick and punch... the perfect combo. I liked the way that you controlled the whole match.
Tk_Split kick: That split made my day, 10/10
Tk_Beautiful_things: The decap looked a bit weak, but it worked, that's what matters. Gg's.
-------
Well, i lost all my replays because i had to format the computer.. but i did some nice things in this week.
Attached Files
TK_things in my mind.rpl (77.1 KB, 20 views)
Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

Love that second dm on nice to see you again bro, the aim was so true that it was like a second kick, awesome.
things in my mind was good I liked the pressure split.
vs andrsabaka was the best imo, very destructive and efficient it looked like you were hardly moving which is always cool.

I just got this crazy clutch victory kick as my opponent was trying to run away. It hit at 42 speed and seemed to be still climbing. Super satisfying.
Attached Files
welldeserved.rpl (76.3 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by rcarey; Oct 17, 2014 at 04:33 AM.
Accurate last second kick for that decap, very nice.
lolololol I'm dying. GG hampa.
Another example of how devastating a properly executed wrist attack can be
Attached Files
1337p01nth4x.rpl (73.9 KB, 15 views)
tkhax.rpl (76.8 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by rcarey; Oct 21, 2014 at 03:24 AM. Reason: another wrist hack from long ago
can i get an erf or OoT customer support to explain why wrists give you so much points? as demonstrated by rcarey's replay. i'm genuinely interested why

a nice little split cap i got today
Attached Files
#tk - no wrist its all good.rpl (77.1 KB, 11 views)
i sell pocket pussies
[Ae]ther | cncpls | [OoT] | SR
Amazing replay adam.

And yeah I played a match and I had a solid kick to the head and no decap I will try and find the replay.

Also here is my new opener I have been using. I used to kind of jump up and try to kick, after I got more or less a lesson. I now kinda noob grab first frame then second I grab and pull back the other arm and try to set up a kick.
Attached Files
QUick kick.rpl (73.6 KB, 16 views)
Solid kick weird dm's but I wouldn't discredit it nice replay bro.

Here's a comeback win, loss my leg and made a few nice moves to get the victory.
Attached Files
comeback.rpl (84.8 KB, 12 views)
Amazing replay murci, i loved the decap

And yeah, new replay, a classic boom, both pecs and decap, with the knee, i also lost lots of nice replays because i needed to reset my pc, i also had a replay doing a boom in moop ;--; (lucky)
Attached Files
Wow dude.rpl (57.7 KB, 11 views)
That kick was pretty destructive Victor, unfortunate he got your arm would have been even doper if he didnt. Here's some oldies I have had for a little bit.
Attached Files
ErthTK 3.rpl (90.4 KB, 8 views)
32.rpl (82.5 KB, 7 views)