Ranking
Original Post
Cheaper Name Changes
Suggestion
Name changes should be cheaper than 100k (equivalent to 50 USD). They should be atleast 10k, or even free, like many other games' name changing systems are free. It's understood that if people keep changing their names it will start to get annoying, so a 3 month name change cooldown system should be applied, or you could implement a system where every name change the price goes from free and adds 10k each change(capping at 100k). It is cretinous to pay 50 pounds just to change a name.
Last edited by PelaDrome; Apr 13, 2019 at 01:48 PM.
earning 100k is really not that hard if you use the right methods so i don't really see the problem here.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
joel.. 100k tc isnt 5 dollars
-----
but for people not willing to spend money on the game, there is not much they can do to earn 100k. Besides, what are the 'Right Methods'.
Last edited by PelaDrome; Apr 13, 2019 at 06:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
well, if you are lucky enough you can earn it in bets in 1 day, or you can open ur own bets server which is also going to easily earn you that money,
duels and marketing can also earn you alot of tc easily.

psst. i'm pretty sure joel is talking about the forum tc rates.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
you can buy 100k for like $5 buddy... having namechanges for free would be stupid for this kind of game, what they should do is make usernames that were made by bots back when this game was made available so that people can pick names that are good and not ridiculous ones that they hate
Last edited by max; Apr 13, 2019 at 07:53 PM.
http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=798

you can buy 100k for literally lower than $5
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Namechanges are a great way to for the staff to sink tc and make the economy of the game more stable. And if people were to namechange continuously it will kinda remove the sentimental value of the namechange. I don't really see a need to change the pricing mechanism of namechanges as I don't think it has caused any problems, though something that probably needs some tweaking is probably the 3 years inactivity rule.
I'd prefer name changes to cost more, potentially by a multiple of 10 if anything. 100k is too easy to get for anybody, ever, my eight year old little brother can get $5 from my neighbors by picking up the sticks in their yard that fall from their tree.

Name changing in this game means quite a bit more than other games.