Toribash
I don't know much of the vocab for throws yet, so may be inaccurate.

bjj kimura had pretty bad foot positioning, which caused the spin under him to look bad. Also, the let go kinda spoiled it :C

Wrestling duck under single had a pretty nice suplex with semi contracted elbow (big up). With better foot positioning, you could've done a full throw with perhaps a lil sweep.

The uchi mata was nice, and you went so far up with rear leg, it locked the hip of the only leg the opponent could've saved with. Good foot positioning too and a realistic transfer to throw.

aquita - bigdog is the reason I thought bushido died. You did all the techniques well, but the opponent just extends an elbow and it was all for nothing. You did finish very well, preventing him to rotate. Great maneuvering causing him to dq.

So.. nice replays.

I'll upload one I got just recently. It was on a different comp, so I had to redownload and it shows my opponent as uke :{

bc - leggrab throw to half guard

Well, another day passes, with extended elbows messing up throws :C

Kinda decent foot positioning leading to the clutch 100% realistic save by bc. I then transfer into half guard to prevent his knee from contracting to replace his other locked and over-contracted hip. Annndddd he just falls on his butt gg.

Replay is glitched because he got a neck frac and since I'm on 4.92, it didn't save. D:
Attached Files
Last edited by ApatheticP; Jun 1, 2016 at 02:48 PM.
(Leash)ApatheticP: plz dont use me
(Leash)KaZyDog: I only use attractive ppl dont worry about it
haven't been posting in a while sorry, but here are some rusty turnovers/suplexes and a throw to make it up :B

the last one is a grappling scramble I did, but the dm ruined it >:C

ps, forgot to rename them cos i was too lazy sorry :C
Attached Files
trno.rpl (41.2 KB, 6 views)
trno2.rpl (54.6 KB, 5 views)
trno3.rpl (41.3 KB, 5 views)
qzzcccqqqq.rpl (41.2 KB, 6 views)
qzzcccqqqcccc.rpl (84.6 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Zwift; Jun 1, 2016 at 06:23 AM.
(╭ರᴥ•́)
Hey, those replays are pretty nice! I like the first throw especially.
---
Check out this sick hip throw I pulled off on Challenged. I caught him off-balance when he tried to kick, so I threw my hips in, dropping my level really low, and launched him over me.

Also, please tell me if the second replay counts as a snapdown, and maybe even dynamic gripping.
Attached Files
hip throw.rpl (38.6 KB, 8 views)
snapdown.rpl (22.0 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Rouxster; Jun 1, 2016 at 06:41 AM.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
that hip throw looks pretty realistic, good momentum, nice!

im not sure if that counts as a snapdown, I don't usually see snapdowns from one arm.
(╭ರᴥ•́)
One-handed snapdown... even more impressive.
Last edited by Rouxster; Jun 1, 2016 at 07:52 AM.
I got this kick check to turnover, idk if this counts as a proper kick check though cos I partially used my elbow to block the kick.
Attached Files
(╭ರᴥ•́)
I did a basic hip throw on tank. Saved too early incase he rq or specced.

He then proceeded to rage at me l0l

Does anyone know how to prevent them saving using contracted wrists? Cuz right before this replay, I had to elbow lock again because he saved my sweep.

About the kickcheck to turnover replay, I'm unsure that's considered a kick check, as all of the force went to your bicep instead of your shin/knee. The turnover after was smooth in movement but quite slow.
Attached Files
rip tank.rpl (41.7 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by ApatheticP; Jun 2, 2016 at 08:44 PM.
(Leash)ApatheticP: plz dont use me
(Leash)KaZyDog: I only use attractive ppl dont worry about it
Originally Posted by ApatheticP View Post
I did a basic hip throw on tank. Saved too early incase he rq or specced.

He then proceeded to rage at me l0l

Does anyone know how to prevent them saving using contracted wrists? Cuz right before this replay, I had to elbow lock again because he saved my sweep.

About the kickcheck to turnover replay, I'm unsure that's considered a kick check, as all of the force went to your bicep instead of your shin/knee. The turnover after was smooth in movement but quite slow.

I editted your replay and at 430 when you start to raise both arms, instead i lowered the lead arm. This swap made the rotation much tighter, making it harder to for him to save himself. Usually (i can't say always) you want to execute the arm swap and contract the base-leg-hip simultaneously.
-----
Originally Posted by Zwift View Post
I got this kick check to turnover, idk if this counts as a proper kick check though cos I partially used my elbow to block the kick.

The check works best when you block against the extending knee of a kick. but this replay shows you still blocked with your leg so yes i would i take it in tiers.
Plus great follow up with the throw! I want to try that.
Attached Files
Last edited by footlox; Jun 4, 2016 at 05:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
I've been hitting some killer hip throws lately. All three of these throws were set up when my opponent took one foot off of the ground. If you're gonna make a tier 6, hip throws should definitely be in it.
Attached Files
throws.rpl (41.2 KB, 5 views)
throws2.rpl (43.7 KB, 5 views)
throws3.rpl (41.3 KB, 5 views)
nice hip throws, your foot positioning got better.

btw, does this count as pin pressure??
Attached Files
vbbbccjj.rpl (44.2 KB, 5 views)
(╭ರᴥ•́)